E L E V E N

The class A's lunch table was father quiet today, after that small talent show that the Sorcerers did just a moment ago, it sort of traumatized them

Even more so, when they found a lot of those curses in the school, which were thankfully harmless. Gojo laughed at me for forgetting to take the command back, and I scowled at him, apologizing for my clumsiness.

But yeah, even after I take it back they were pretty silent, was it the blood, was it the appearance, was it the fear towards me? We'll never know.

Nobara just had to make fun of them of course, even though in the end Maki scolded her, telling her that not everyone can handle the sight. Though because of this, even if she didn't technically say it, I'm pretty sure that this just made her believe that my new class is and I quote "a pu$$y."

"But I swear, this is like our first day and they're that terrified, like god damn. Besides, they've fought with villain before, yet they can't handle a little bit of blood?" She scoffed, eyeing the class as she ate her lunch greedily.

"Again, Kugisaki, curses are just not everyone. Besides their fight might have been less.. Bloody, and to be fair that was a lot of blood." She stated for the third time today, and this time I nodded with her "Syake."

She groaned, stretching her arm out at the table, basically slamming it, making everyone in our table grab their bowl and plates up to avoid it spilling.

"Ugh, you guys are getting soft over these softies, no fun."

"Though I have to say this school's lunch is pretty good, when was the last time our school gave us lunch again?" Itadori asked to technically nobody, but thankfully his navy haired best friend is kind enough to answer for him "Never."

"Oh, right."

"Another bullshit!" She tossed her hand up, rolling her eyes. "We actually have jobs, we're not getting paid, we don't even get our own lunch, the only thing we do get is those dorms we don't even sleep in since we're too busy, I swear they're living the life."

"This school is quite expensive though." Panda replied with a shrug, eating his share of food.

Nobara's mouth opened to answer before closing back up again ".... Fair point."

"Well well well, what do we have here? You look like you went through shit, that's what you get for being a snobby class I guess."

I glanced at the blonde and simply rolled my eyes, remembering our first encounter, seriously what is his problem?

Nobara frowned at him "Who's that Tsugumu-senpai?"

A bitch.

"Ah, that bad."

You have no idea.

Kaminari rolled his eyes at Monoma, glaring at him as he pushed his food around. "Piss off man, like for once?"

"Aww, is your ego too big to talk to a 1B student? How arrogant." The class grunt at him, along with me of course.

He has this certain obsession with my class which I assume is jealousy because this bitch didn't, and can't get the spotlight he wanted.

"I don't like him." Nobara stated the matter of fact-ly. Well same.

"And you." He pointed to us, oh jolly "What are you guys doing here? Are you sure you're not lost? Because based on your shitty uniforms, looks like you are, and what's with the panda?"

Mhm, called it.

Nobara stood up and towered him, well since she's too short, she had to push him down, and stand on her pinkie toes, but that's not the point. She had her gangster face on, and I stiffled a laugh, it was kind of funny.

Monoma frowned, pulling himself back and dusted his shoulders "What do you think you're doing? Besides, Am I wrong? You look like you don't belong here. You too new kid, wrong uniform or something?"

And you look like you belong in the trashcan but sadly we can't throw you in there.

"We're just here for a study tour and stuff." Itadori answered for us, or them since I do in fact go to school here. "Is there a problem?"

"Monoma, I seriously advise you to leave them alone." Iida warned him, ok damn, it's as if I'm a monster or something.

I exorcise them, doesn't mean I am one of them or anything.

"Aww is class 1A scared of these people? How sad, what's so bad about the-"

Nobara grabbed his hand as she harshly pulled at him, pushing him against her back as she threw him to the ground before crouching right next to them "Oh sorry, you were saying?"

He got up embarrassed, he was fuming "HOW DARE YOU-"

But of course, Kendo came on time, shushing him by the neck and grabbed his collar. I'm impressed how she can tame him like that. At this point, she might be mistaken for his so called babysitter.

"Sorry guys.." She winced at us, we waved it off as she dragged the unconscious blonde boy across the cafeteria.

I just lifted an eyebrow before eating my fair share of food. That is until the cafeteria's door was slammed open, revealing the scrawny secretary with glasses, and he looks like he's panicking, for sure. We know what that thing means.

And it's not a good thing.

Our table tensed up, we shared a look with each other as the secretary searched for us at the crowd, he looked relieved after finding us.

"WE NEED YOU, NOW."

Not good. Very not good.