Love - Angst

Description: a count down to 7

Type: Unrequited Love

TW: Major Character Death

A/N: I decided to reuse an old prompt I had written in an AsaNoya Collection on another account, I just thought this would be fun to write lMAO

AU: Hanahaki (and Tommy sees Dream as a brother figure)

Written: 16 March 2021 ~ 16 March 2021

──✦✦✦✦✦──

7

“shit, we don't have flint and steel...” Dream muttered as he looked at the unlit campfire, Sapnap grinned “I got it!” Dream looked at him confused before Sapnap blew fire into the campfire “JESUS FUCKING CHRI—”

6

Sapnap's eyes sparkled with interest as he watched the dawn turn to morning, Dream chuckled “First time?” Sapnap nodded “There's no moon or sun in the nether and I haven't been up this early, this is so cool... you see this everyday?!” Sapnap inquired with interest “mmm... most of the time yeah”

5

“HOLY FUCK YOU CAN FLY?!” Dream yelled “wait— YOU CAN'T???” Sapnap questioned “NO??” “HOW DO YOU GET PAST RIVERS THEN?!” “BY SWIMMING??? OR A BOAT??”

4

“Sapnap...” Dream murmured “Yeah, Dream?” Sapnap replied softly, he'd been so weak recently “promise me something...” “...what is it?”

3

“Welcome back you two—” Ranboo's welcoming came to a quick close when Tommy approached “DREAM!” Tommy yelled in concern, immediately coming to his aid. “Hey Toms, what's up?” Dream replied weakly.

“What happened?! Why do you look so sick?!” Tommy inquired “Tommy~!” Drista called in an amused hostile tone, an axe just behind her before dropping said axe and running towards her brother “DREAM!!” (yes I know Drista refers to him as Clay but Clay is real and Dream is a persona >:V)

2

“Is he okay...?” Sapnap asked, Tommy sighed before shaking his head to a no. Sapnap could feel his heart shatter, he's losing his best friend...

1

He was gone... It was too late, Dream laid in a bed full of forget me nots, some were painted with red, but most were blue.

inside each of the flowers that surrounded Dream was a note, a note to each one of his friends. each were labeled, but what caught Sapnap's attention was the bouquet that held a note for him, a poem.

“please don't blame yourself, it's not your fault in any way.
understand that this was inevitable, I just didn't want to hurt you that day.
I knew that you were engaged, but I fell for you anyway.
it hurt me to know you'd never be mine, but so long as your happy, I'll be too.
even if you can't see me, just know I'm still with you
please take care of Tommy and Ranboo, and remember I love you”
—Dream

Sapnap felt tears slip down his face as he read the final sentence. He... loved him.

“Dream... I'm so sorry...” Sapnap softly mumbled as if it would help with anything, Dream was dead, and he couldn't do anything about it.

his tears burned through his skin as he held Dream's hand “I'm sorry I couldn't save you...”

──✦✦✦✦✦──

holy angels help me with poems because I swear to the heaven up above I'm getting worse—

Yes, I'm stealing prompts from my old oneshot collections now, what? I have little to no ideas anymore-

reminder to drink some water or I will come into your house and steal all your snacks 👺👺👺

kinda bored, should I do a qna or something?