29

( nezuko cuz yes <3 )

(a/n : this is like a second training okie? <3 )

______________________________________

As Tanjiro finished the rock pillar training he got to go to the star estate.

(y/n) was strict to other demon slayers but when Tanjiro came she treated him like a friend of hers.

The other demon slayers got jealous by how the star hashiras treated him so nicely.

" why does he get special treatment?..". One of the boy said.

She glared at him. " what?..". She make them train in the sun while make Tanjiro rest until he was able to train.

" so I didn't know you where strict with other swordsmen?..". He asked looking at her.

" you have more that you don't know about me..". She chuckled then Tanjiro stood up.

" I'll go train now.. See you soon!..". He smiled as soon as he step out from her estate she waved at him.

" good luck then.. ". She chuckled.

As all of the demon slayers done with there training they got to a waterfall that was near her estate.

(y/n) only smiled not bothering them in the waterfall. All of them got fevers from bathing in the waterfall. But not Tanjiro he didn't go to the waterfall.

" who got fevers are going to hell tomorrow..". She glared at all of them with a smirk.

They all where scared of her they didn't like her strict vertion they wanted her to be nice but when (y/n) train anyone she won't go easy on them.

" so recover quickly or go.. ". She looked away from them with veins coming out from her head.

And then suddenly the other two came that night.

" MONJIROOOOOOO!!!! ( mispronounced name )!!!!"

She hit Inosuke's head making him fall to the ground making him more angry.

" WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!?...". she looked at him with a very ' I don't care ' face.

" my training isn't easy and I won't go easy on you both.. ". She smirk making Zenitsu scared. Tanjiro who was just laying on a futon was shocked by there rivalry.

" now rest!..". She ordered them all. They all rested there mind and body.

She just watched at them soon falling asleep.

✰ >> Timeskip next day << ✰

(y/n) kick all of them out accept the trios who's fast asleep. They all trained until they three woke up.

" eh?.. Why are they training why didn't you wake us up?!...". Inosuke asked half asleep.

" because I only treat you guys as my friends..". She smiled. They all hugged her even inosuke.

" ok you guys can go to training if your ready..". She said in a calm voice.

Then they all got out the estate that make her shock but glade at the same time.

Her training :

-swing there swords 1000 times

-using total concentration breathing while training

-running in the woods while running from the star hashira before they all dead ( like a game of tag )

-fight with her in person

Tanjiro barely did the other two and the other two playing tag was a bit hard from what he taught it would be.

Zenitsu only did one so he had three more to do. Only that he was scared fighting with her in person and he was fast in the tag but not like the star hashira she can disappear in a blink of an eye.

Inosuke had done three of them as fighting with her was harder then the other hashira that he fought with.

After one week the trios did a well done job they finished her training only in one week while the other took a few couple of weeks.

' those three are something..'. She chuckled waving at them.

" thank you (y/n)-sama for training us!..". Tanjiro thanked her she just pat his head as he blushed walking away.

' funny boys..'. She giggled.

The other demon slayers begged her for mercy.

" GET YOUR FUCKING ASS TO TRAINING NOW!..". they all ran to the  training estate while sobbing as she was so strict at them but not those three.

✰ >> End of chapter << ✰

______________________________________

( Is it too short? Sorry if it is im just scared that ima get another writers block so ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ i'll do my best my dear readers U^U )