Part 45

"Acquaintance Party: 1"

*

And... Yes, classes went smoothly with my mind flying with the thought of..

"How can I call him with just his name?"

I mean, I never called him just by his name yet and it'd be really hard for me to adjust myself. Young Master is really getting different, did I accidentally placed something on his food? Or... Is he electrified? Or something?

I got surprised after a stick of chalk flew on my desk, I quickly looked around and saw my claassmates looking at me and the professor with his hands on his waist and his foot tapping the ground.

"Miss Hana Choi, are you listening to me?" He asked that made me statter, am I even?

"Well, that should be enough for today. I am requesting everyone to properly fix everything before leaving and... You, Miss Choi on the other hand will be left behind." The professor said. Wait... Why? Why?! What will happen to me is I got left here with the professor? What if he'll do something to me like those scenes I've read? What if he'll put me above his desk and.. And... Ah! Why am I even thinking about this?!

"Hey!" A snap of a finger awakened me again back to reality.

"What have you been thinking about? You've been out of your mind since this morning and I am doubting you've understood our topic today." The professor furiously said and I looked down in embarassment.

"Ah, anyways. I may have forgotten which is why I told you to be left behind here with me. You're missing an activity and reflection paper." He said and placed a not-so-thick stack of paper on my desk with a title of "Activity Eight."

"I need this before the week ends which means you still have enough time to finish this. Understood?"

"Yes, professor!"

I marched down the hallway and saw Mingyu walking up to me, opening a stick of lollipop and shoved it on my mouth.

"That bastard's waiting for you on the Lot already." He said and— oh wait! Right! I already forgot about him!

"G-gotta go!" I'd be a dead meat after this. I even told him I'd be there earlier than expected! But the professor had to stop me and scold me that consumed my time and now...

While jogging through the hallway, I stopped after I felt someone following me. I looked behind and then I saw the person with a black hoodie once again. It then just walked away once again like nothing happened and turned on the other hallway. If I would follow that, where would it lead me?

Curiosity wins, and I am about to chase that person when someone pulled me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I-I.. Uh.. W-was about to chase something.."

"What? That guy? Come on. Don't waste my damn time." He said and pulled me away.

Well, maybe that person in a hoodie wasn't really chasing me. It's just that momentarily, I get to accidentally see that person and makes me think it was me whom it's following.

*

We finally arrived to Seokmin's boutique and we are now heading towards the room where we'll be styled individually. Young Master— I mean... Jeonghan hired a stylist for each of us and he even specifically picked a fit for him which the stylist agreed onto.

"And don't give her a heavy make-up." He said before entering the other room.

"Wow, looks like he's becoming more picky these days." The stylist said and I chuckled.

"I'm even more surprised. As his personal housemaid, I got used to him being cold and silent but then.. This last few days, he became more like.. Jolly? Or... Something like.. Very different from his usual personality." I said and the stylist scoffed. "I remember being his stylist a few years ago. He's with a girl and they also came here to get fixed for the same event. Well... I guess you know who I'm talking about." He said and I nodded. "After a few hard guess, I knew who she is."

"I've listened to her few stories while doing her makeup and it's absolutely hurtful though. She said she wanted to leave and go abroad to achieve her dream but the Young Master wanted nothing but for her to stay which she didn't agreed into and she planned that.. To leave him without saying anything. And, wow... That's still haunting." The styilst said and threw me off a high cliff to a deep sea of thoughts. Isn't that selfishness?

"I guess she just wanted to reach her own dreams. We all wanted the same." I said and we both sighed.

~

I opened my eyes and saw a whole new uglyness, no.. Just joking. It's nice, the makeup wasn't too thick and is just enough to make me unrecognizeable. My hair is also slightly curled in the ends and is decorated with a medium sized ribbon.

"Are your eyes naturally dark blue?" The stylist asked and I nodded and he smiled. "They're beautiful tho'."He said and I bowed down in thankfulness.

"Let me help you wear the dress."

And.. As I looked at my wholeness and I felt my heart pumping fast like.. I'm excited more than nervous. I look different and elegant.

"I-I look... Beautiful."

"Yes, you are!" The stylist said and fluffed the skirt of my dress before escorting me out of the room.

"Ah, you're both done just in time!" Seokmin said and Jeonghan also left the other room wearing his black suit which absolutely fits him well and his eyes purged me.

"Stunning..." I heard him lowly whispered that made me smile. Not sure if he's talking about me but I'll take that one.

He then layed his arm and looked at me with a lopsided smile.

"Shall we?" He asked and I smiled back, holding onto his arm. We left the boutique at past 6:30 and we're now on our way towards the Campus.

"Quit trembling, will you?" He said and I nervously chuckled. To be honest, I never graduated on this whole trembling thing at all. I always came to think that is it because I drink too much coffee which is why.

"Sure.." You think I stopped trembling? No.

Jeonghan noticed that I still didn't stopped trembling so he grabbed my hand and lightly massaged it while locking it inside his hands.

Well, I have my blush on so I guess I'm not that obviously blushing hard. And I'm muffling my screams because of his grip on my hands.

"Don't be nervous. I'm here."

>End...