Royal duties part 2

Souline's POV

As soon as they finished talking, we all got up and I decided to show all the others around the castle . This castle was gorgeous it had a old look to it but at the same time my grandma keeps it modern .

"Wow" said sofie

I looked up to see what she was looking at , and it was the hallways that had all the pervious royals . All in order with there mates right in front of them .

We walked down the hallway admiring all of the previous kings and queens .

" Wow , will you be up here when you become queen "  asked Madelyn as she looked at the picture of my grandma

" yea , my picture will be up there " I smiled sadly at her

Then she looked across from her to my grandpas picture and the empty spot beside it .

" what about ....  what happens when that spot is empty " she said as everyone turned to look at me

I saw Jaxon tense up from the corner of my eye as he stared at me

" I don't know ... it's never happened before as you can see everyone has someone , I'll just be the first I guess " I said forcing a smile

I walked away and towards the main hall leading to where everyone else was . I could feel them walking behind me .

" welcome council members " I heard my grandpa Eliot say ( vampire king )

I tensed up as I mentally prepared myself for what was going to happen with Cecil , Everyone knew how that girl acted towards me, But could do nothing about it due to her being one of the most powerful council members.

We walked into the common room and as soon as I walked in I was falling to the ground holding my head .I could hear Athena and Stella whining in my head , It felt as if my brain was being melted off . I could hear the ringing in my ears .

I felt someone catch me as I was falling , I automatically felt the sparks and the ringing in my ears died down a little , my head started to hurt less and it now felt bearable.

" What is wrong with her " asked Jaxon as I felt him grab my face and pull me closer to him.

" That bitch is what's wrong , she must have forgotten to put her shield up . This bitch always does this to her. " Said Selleste

" I'm good " I told them as I got up and out of his arms .

" Did she not go full power on you today " whispered Ares as he grabbed me and looked at me .

" Oh no she most definitely did " I whispered as I looked up at Jaxon and then back at Ares.

" How did he stop it " asked Asher confused as they all looked up at Jaxon who was looking at us confused 

" I don't know " I told them as I looked at Cecil and walked in the room towards them . She was looking at me confused with an eyebrow raised ,She then looked at Jaxon and then back at me .

" Good afternoon "  I told them as I bowed down and continued on my way to stand in between my grandmas . 

" Souline Hey ! " said Luna one of the other council members 

She was such a good friend with me and my family , Well her George and Felix were . Cecil though .. I could not speak for her. 

" Hey Luna " I smiled at her as I bowed out of respect and playfulness 

" So this treaty " said George

" Yes we've decided its time , and plus with Souline about to take over the throne ..and her ma-.. Well you know its just time" said my grandpa looking at me 

I hate this , the fact that they think they have to watch what they say , Like I'm some ticking bomb about to explode . I know Ares isn't a vampire but he's still family with them , shared a womb with one as a matter of fact . 

And I shouldn't feel this way because I know I should be happy for my brother , But the selfish part of me is jealous that he's happy with his mate . And its time I start worrying about me and focus on my family and my training for the throne . I cant rule two kingdoms like this . 

" Ok and every kingdom present will be signing today ? " Asked Felix looking around. 

I looked around to see everyone signing nodding there head. I looked a Cecil to see her starring at me and then a Jaxon . I made eye contact and we stood there for two minutes just daring the other to make a move. If I made a move I would be in trouble but if she did , It would be plain self defense . 

I saw her eye my mate and I saw her try and do her mind thing on me but I had a protective spell around me and Jaxon in case she tried anything on him to try and experiment, Because from her eyes I could tell she was curious as to why the mind thing she does stopped so sudden. 

I saw her start to get angry as her little mind thing wasn't working on Jaxon either , I just smirked at her and looked away and towards everyone who I had just noticed stopped talking and where watching us . 

Waiting for something to happen , Everyone knew how things got with us. well my Family and the council.

I raised and eyebrow at her as I saw her step forward , I saw Jaxon get closer to me as well as Ares.

" Cecil " I heard George warn her . But I was really hoping she would come for me because I need to get some anger out and what better person then her.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you guys enjoyed vote and comment ideas or thoughts !