• 5 •

Where the fuck was Caleb, was my first thought as I stepped in the back alley of the club, Blake in tow. The cold breeze of the night swept my hair, taking my wandering thoughts along with it. I couldn't afford to get distracted.

Not when I had five assholes to take care of.

I cursed as the wind got knocked out of me and the wall met my back. Immediately he was all over me. Nose trailing down my neck, leaving sloppy kisses.

Was this his way of seducing the seductress? For distracting me till his men came? I would give him a C- for trying. It's the thought that counts, right?

I kneed him in the balls.

Grunting a 'bitch' under his breath, his hands held onto his family jewels dearly, eyes scrunched up in pain. Grabbing him by the neck, I shoved him into the same wall. My body weight was locked on him, my heels giving me advantage over his frame.

"I'm going to teach you something important today, alright buddy?" Rubbing my wet neck against my shoulder, I tried hard not to grimace. I don't think it worked.

"Spell it along with me. C-O-N-S-E-N-T. Consent. The act of seeking permission before you go sticking your tongue wherever you go. Now repeat."

He didn't.

I took in a deep breath, failing at calming myself. People had got to stop testing my fucking patience. Grabbing my butterfly knife from my bra, I swung it towards his neck at full force.

Warm blood dripped down my hand, exciting me.

"Bitch," He snarled, using his free hand to push himself off the wall and loosely punched me in the face.

I laughed, feeling the blood from my split lip slip into my mouth. "My three-year-old niece hits better than you," I informed him, lying. I had no niece. Here I was, trying to motivate him to be a little more entertaining, at least.

Pulling my knife out of his neck with vigor, he jabbed it at my face, nicking the corner of my ear, before I turned.

"Was that supposed to hurt?"

The idiot stared at me long and hard, before coming to a conclusion.

"You're shitting my dick." He stated.

I blinked at the imagery. "Okay, gross." And just for polluting my brain, I punched his nose. That satisfying sound, though.

"You broke it!" He shouted at me, cupping his broken nose. "You bitch, I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Dramatics to the minimum, please," I chuckled, pulling my gun out and aiming it at his head. "I'll ask this once. What does your fucking Capo want with me?" I shot his leg when he didn't reply.

His leg collapsed under him and he glared at me hatefully. "You knew from the starting." He scraped against the pavement, trying to back away.

I snorted, pulling out a slightly longer blade from the inside of my heels. "No shit. Don't tell me that you really thought I would have flirted with you otherwise?" I guided the knife agonizingly slowly, painfully, right into the flesh of his stomach. "Excuse me for having standards." Someone clearly thought way too high of themselves.

His teeth grinded shut, as he yelled out loud. "Stop! Please!" He shrieked, half-heartedly attempting to push me away. In response, I simply drove the knife an inch deeper, making him dry heave.

"Tell me what your boss wants with me and I'll rethink my decision about letting you live." I lied, straight through my teeth.

"H-he..." Blake spluttered in loud, frame wracking coughs. My free hand clasped his worn-down collar, as I shook him repeatedly. "Talk. Faster." Eyes widening at the unkempt rage in my eyes, he tried to speak again.