Chapter 9

A/N: hey people. Long time no chapter. So here I am. With another one. Yay! You like the story, I like writing it so your welcome. And keep commenting. It motivates me to continue when I know you like it and want to improve the story.

Draco's P.O.V.

Today couldn't have gotten better. Not only was I sitting with golden boy, but I had the world's greatest surprise. I saw that Pansy was out of the hospital wing and she looks... Giddy. I went over to hug my best friend when I noticed a familiar face, it was... Blaise! He's back too!

From what I saw it looked like the two were mates. I hugged them both before we paraded each other with questions. It didn't take long before I heard a low growl somewhat quiet from behind me. It was Hadrian. Wait... W-was he jealous!

He walked over pulling me into his chest. I purred at his touch before hearing him say "Sorry, but he's mine." I felt blood rush to my face. I watched my friends' faces which were in shock.

Suddenly I heard Pansy yell, "Draco, why didn't you tell me your Potter's mate!" I looked up at Hadrian who had a shocked but pleased look on his face. We all sat for breakfast and began talking about what happened so far.

Without warning, I felt myself, get raised and placed on Hadrian's lap. He petted me, causing me to purr. I curled up into him, completely ignoring the conversation. I melted under his pleasurable touch, clinging to him.

After a few minutes he stopped. I was upset. I wanted him to continue. I whimpered and began to pout, practically begging him to continue. I turned to hear an insult.

"Malfoy, I knew you were a prat, but I didn't think you were a fag too." It was Flint he was sneering and making snide remarks about me. I didn't listen all that much until I heard him say, "Wow, Potter. I thought you had higher standards but to think you'd go for Malfoy! I guess the two freaks do belong together." All I saw was red. I was ready to lunge at him and burn alive for mocking my Harry. My Hadrian. He pulled me into a hug doing his best to calm down and calming me down.

A loud sound had echoed in my ears. I watched back to see Flint had just been slapped by Pansy. In complete embarrassment, Flint watched away. As he did so, I could hear Pansy and Blaise mock him. I was still upset and decided to do a little hex, jinxing him. It was the most hilarious thing watching the 1 minute effect of the hex. Within that short space of time, he had stepped into a bucket, fell flat on his bum and had food spilled on him.

The great Hall was covered in laughter. Breakfast was over and we now had to go find our parents. To my surprise Blaise and Pansy's parents were with mine and Hadrian's. Now that the mate process for us was over, mother and Mr. Riddle thought it would be a good idea to tell us about our inheritance. This included Pansy and Blaise as well as their parents had yet to explain anything to them either.