25: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲

A/N; Camgirl

Replacement BWWM story😌☝️🏽

BQOTD: What's your zodiac, I'm an Aquarius😌

"Where's Aurelius? I thought you said you'd bring him back?" I questioned the doctor as I rocked a crying Josephine back and forth in my arms

"Where's Aurelius? I thought you said you'd bring him back?" I questioned the doctor as I rocked a crying Josephine back and forth in my arms. It had been an hour since that doctor took my little boy from us. And I may have been acting paranoid but it didn't seem right they just gave one back and kept the other with an explanation.

"Ma'am, what are you talking about?" He questioned back taking off his mask to show his complete confusion.

"You took my son earlier and only gave me my daughter back. Where is he?" Liam started stepping in with anger dripping from his voice.

Josephine started to cry louder, moving around in my arms as I whispered to hush her. "Come on baby, Shhhh. Are you hungry again?"

I pulled out one of my sore, full-feeling breasts and she immediately connected her mouth to it, ceasing her crying. Relief surged through me as I felt proud for doing something right. But I was still anxious because my other baby was missing.

"We never came to get your kids. We already did their check-ups and they are as healthy as a baby can be." The doctor flipped his clipboard over and flipped through the many papers that covered the board. "Yea, It says at 1:08 am, we as in me and nurse Hamilton, took Josephine and Aurelius DeLuca to pediatrics care. We came back around 1:38 am."

Liam cursed and ran his hands stressfully through his hair. "Who. Has. My. Son?" He growled stalking intimidatingly towards the doctor who bravely stood his ground.

I furrowed my brows in worry as I felt my heart thump loudly with a painful ache. "S-Someone took my baby?" I ask with fear of the answer. The two of them turn around to me slowly with worried looks.

I frown and look at Liam for an answer. "Did someone take our baby?" I rephrased emphasizing each word as my heartbeat slowly started to pick up its pace. The monitors monitoring me started to beep faster as I looked at them with fear in my eyes. "Liam..."