3.- Alarms

Bare footsteps ran across narrow white corridors.

Water droplets slipping from her eyes,

through her cheeks, and falling,

to the cold white ground.

The dim light flowing between on and off.

An exit at the end of the hallway, her hand stretched towards the handle.

A loud noise,

an agonizing scream,

blood dripping from her ears,

mouth,

nose.

The door slipped through her fingers.

A mixture of white, red, black.

Finally, the switching lights turned off,

just like her hope.

· · ─────── · · ─────── · ·

"DUNCE FACE, SHITTY HAIR COME BACK HERE NOW!!" screamed an angry blonde, chasing a red-haired boy and a blonde one across the hallways of UA, pushing everyone that stood across his way

"HEY, BAKUBRO, THAT'S NOT MANLY!" laughed the red-haired boy at the struggle of his explosive best friend.

"YO, BAKUBRO, YOU THINK YOU'LL REACH N1 SPOT WITH THAT LAME SPEED?" screamed the blonde one, joining the redhead's laughter.

Suddenly, a loud boom of explosions echoed in the hallways.

"WHAT YA SAY YOU DAMN EXTRA?"

"Denki that wasn't manly at all."

"IT WAS A JOKE - WAIT BAKUBRO - shit, now what?" Asked the already tired blonde, damn he was getting tired, and dying in the hands of Bakugou didn't exactly lift his spirits.

Another explosion echoed in their way.

Exchanging a few looks, both nodded in agreement as they ran full speed, reaching the 1A's doors and crashed into them at the same time as a certain screaming ash blonde, making quite the entrance.

Aizawa wasn't really in the mood to deal with this shit. He'd already spent all night up talking to a damn bratty chocolate-eating quirk - alien - whatever that was, so, giving an irritating look at the problem trio, he released his scarf and separated them, shoving them in their respective seats "I am really not in the mood to deal with your squabbling, so quiet."

"Doesn't he look a bit sleep deprived?" asked the pink-haired girl.

"I mean yeah he always looks like that" Replied a black-haired man with a cheeky smile.

Aizawa began explaining his observations on yesterday's battle, then explained they must choose class representatives and as soon as those words left his lips he grew quite irritated at the screaming, so grabbing his yellow sleeping bag he began to shove himself into it, readying himself for a nap.

"-It's the best way, right sir?" asked the blue-haired robotical boy.

"Do whatever you want, just decide before my nap's over."