Chapter 10

Draco's P.O.V.

We were given a book about magical creatures. We were all told to find our creature inheritance, first was Pansy and Blaise. Pansy was a harpy and Blaise was a werewolf. It was easy for them to find and when they read what the book said we all broke out into laughter. These creatures were the perfect match for them. Harpies were loud and bold, while wolves were protective but relaxed, usually loners.

It was now Hadrian and I's turn. Scary. We began searching the book, looking for the creatures we inherited. Finally we found it. I was nervous to see what we might find. Oh boy was I right.

' Veela are half human magical creatures. They have wings do not show as they leave a trail of dust similar to hat of glitter. These creatures felt a need to be near their mate while sleeping as they are vulnerable Veela are incredibly beautiful however they usually only women. Veela had their own type of magic which did not require a wand. When Veela became angry, however, they transformed into something more like Harpies — their faces turned into cruel-beaked bird-like heads, while long scaly wings burst from their shoulders, and they could launch balls of fire from their hands. Veela seemed to be quite an irascible race. They also have one of the highest magical energy of all the magical creatures.

Vampires are seemingly undead humans that feed off of blood. As vampires themselves lack heat in their blood, they are unaffected by cold temperature, but a strongly affected by heat. This prevents them from being up and about for long hours in the morning unless in a dark and cold environment. Their senses are 10 times that of a regular human being. Usually, they do not appear in mirrors. Though these creatures do not have wings of their own, they are still able to fly faster than other magical creatures.

Dragons are very possessive greedy creatures. They value shiny items and easily becomes aggressive to people who enter their space without permission or touches anything belonging to them. These creatures, usually fire breathers are lizards and a cold blooded. Their skin provides them resistance to hear which makes even lava feel like a war- hot bath for them. These creatures are easily distracted by things they like. Their mate is usually their most valuable item, so their mate is gaining the best treatment as they become overprotective.

Phoenix are considered the strongest of all creatures, only challenged by Demons. These birds, usually covered in fire or features radiating the element that they control. Some phoenix kind carry more than one element however it is a very rare ability among them. Phoenix do not always look like birds. They appear human with the ability to show their wings. When angered, a phoenix in human form's hair will become the colour of their wings. Genuinely peaceful creatures, they enjoy receiving gifts, mainly from their mate.

Demon Kine are very powerful creatures whose power is only rivalled by that of a phoenix. These creatures usually have red eyes but their eyes are known to change colour based on their mood. These creatures are violent but very lustful. Most of their kind is cursed with immortality as their punishment. These creatures tend to lack morals when it comes to things they want. They are every assertive and domineering. True to their name, they are no saint nor do they intend to be as they usually tend to hid their real feelings and motives unless given an incentive to show them.

Kitsune are fox type magical creatures. As strong as they are, they are cunning and mischievous. These are very big nine tailed foxes. Usually able to control fire, these creatures are naturally covered in mist. They are considered some of the most beautiful creatures as they are elegant. These pranksters use their appearance to their advantage to get out of trouble. If in serious danger, they create illusions that allow them to escape unnoticed. These creatures are better left unagitated as the mist around them becomes thicker and if so chosen, poisonous. These creatures, similar to pets, enjoy being comforted and praised and do not like when someone disrupts this comfort unless it is the person themselves, with reason.

Hybrid creatures, are very rare. There have only been two families known to carry the gene for these creatures the Riddles and the Blacks. Hybrid creature mixes are not genetic however as the personality of the individual determines their creature mix. The factor that also helps determine the creature is whether the person is dominant or submissive.'

"Well... that explains you and Harry's reactions before. Especially Harry's." Blaise was right, this explained quite a few things. It was very... exposing to say the least. "Ok, so Sebastian and I will take Juno and Hadrian to teach them to use their inheritance. But this will be a week or two from now. This week is just for us to catch up and enjoy ourselves." Mother was right as always. Everyone's attention turned to Hadrian after a question Pansy had asked.

"So wait... If what the book said is true... What kind of thoughts was he having about Dray?!"

"... I realllllllly think you don't want to know the answer to that question."

"Of course I want to know he's my best friend!"

He whispered  something in her ear confusing all of us. Suddenly I could see Pansy turn red. What did he tell her?!

A/N
MWAHAHA! We have once again added a cliff hanger! I left you some room to think. Comment what you think he said! I want all the juicy answers cause I know non of you are innocent. The fact that you read my book and are on wattpad is evidence enough.