4. Intruder

Shigaraki's sadistic laughter echoed throughout the arena.

All Might would never admit it out loud, but he would be lying if he said this Nomu thing didn't put up a fight for him. He could already feel it, he was nearing his limit and this monster didn't leave time to spare. But he couldn't back down, not right now. All these kids shall not witness his fall, he had to be strong, for them, for everyone else.

A certain green-haired boy stared in horror at the sight before him. His favorite hero, his master was walking on thin ice. Blood flowed through his ribcage due to the Nomu piercing the old hero's wound. Bakugou, Kirishima, and Todoroki stood side by side, in a defensive stance. But they were at loss here, they've tried everything. Fire blasts from Bakugou, Ice traps by Todoroki, hardened kicks by Kirishima. Nothing worked, Nomu would gladly rip its own limbs and grow them up again in a matter of seconds.

"All Might!" cried Midoriya, but the panting hero shook his head.

"Stay back!" All Might declared firmly, trying to hold Nomu in place.

The other villain scratched his neck at a crazed speed.

"You all claim to be heroes when you act no different than us... violence?" Shigaraki laughed harder, "Who is to say when the use of violence is heroic or villainous?"

When Bakugou saw an opening on Shigaraki, he charged in without thinking much about it, the other students followed.

"No! Stay back-" All Might roared, panicked about his students, trying to free himself from the endurance battle with Nomu but the creature was so stubborn in not letting him go.

"Nomu," red irises flickered angrily towards the students "End them already."

And with that simple command, Nomu, who was holding off against All Might, turned around and ran towards the four students, too fast for the human eye to catch up his movements.

"Stop! you don't know how to hold back do you!" All Might screamed while trying to catch up with the other creature and its incredible speed. He felt panic, the other four weren't aware of what was coming and he couldn't keep track of Nomu until it was too late. He saw the creature lift his fist, ready to strike the young students with a deadly blow.

BOOM

A crashing sound from the top of the arena reverberated throughout the USJ building. Everyone in the center of the chaos, the three villains, the hero, and his four students looked upwards, finding black vines rapidly traveling from the hole of the ceiling and instantly wrapping themselves around Nomu. In a matter of seconds, a foot made its way towards the creature's face, knocking him quite some feet away on the ground. The newcomer graciously landed just in front of the creature, black vines flowing from her arms gripping Nomu so hard that the creature couldn't breathe well.

"How filthy." She said in disgust while crouching down in front of the fallen creature. Her arm extended towards him, the vines crushing his bones harder. Her ragged and bloodied loose clothes clinging loosely to her figure; She was now in between the students, All Might and Nomu.

Todoroki blinked twice, no apparent facial expression to reveal his thoughts but, honestly? He didn't know what had just happened. This girl, she didn't seem like a hero - and neither like a villain? How did she manage to enter UA? Is she some sort of secret spy? Also, what's with the blood in her clothes?