Roommates Part 2

-Y/N POV-

"Enter"  I hear Six call a few seconds after I knock on her door.  Both Caveira and I enter her office, souluting her as good soldiers do.  "At ease.  What is it I can do for you two?"  Six asked, folding her hands on her desk.

"We want to put in a request for a shared room"  Caveira spoke, cutting right to the chase.

"Mmm.  I was wondering when you would do so"  Six smirked, leaving me and Caveira as a pair of blushing messes.

"You were?"  I asked, raising an eyebrow.  Six shrugged.

"Trust me, I see you two in the mess hall.  Figured if I don't bunk you two together soon, then 'mess hall' will have a new meaning"  she chuckled, causing the two of us to blush even harder.

"Yeah...it's just we barely have much time to ourselves-"  Caveira started.

"Which is why you two can share Caveira's room"  Six finished, flipping through a manilla folder.  Stopping at a small pile of papers, she looked up at us.  "Y/N, you are currently bunking with Maverick, correct?"

"Yes Ma'am"  I nodded.

"Okay, so then..."  Six trailed off, clearly in a state of thought.  After a minute, she smiled to herself, and looked back up at us.  "Maverick will be sharing a room with one of the new recruits.  I'd say it was a perfect concoction"  she spoke, smiling.  She opened a drawer, and pulled something out.  A piece of metal, it looked like.  After observing it, she tossed it to me, in which I caught it one handed, flawlessly.  I opened my palm, looking at the item tossed to me.

"A...key?"  I asked, looking back at Six.  I hear a smack, and turn to see Caveira had face-palmed herself.

"It's a key to my room, idiota!  Sorry, OUR room"  she spoke, rolling her eyes.  I chuckled.

"Yeah, I...I knew that"  I spoke, pocketing the key.  Cav sighed, looking back to Six.

"Is it too late to turn around on this change?"  she asked.  Six smirked.

"Still want to date him?"  she asked.

"Rethinking it"  Cav spoke flatly.

"Right here!"  I spoke up, looking between Caveira and Six.  After some clarification conversation, as well as Six sending a 'good luck' Caveira's way, Cav and I made our way to her room.  On the way, we heard Six call Maverick down to her office to explain what was taking place.  We planned on heading to my room after afternoon training to collect my stuff (hopefully Maverick will lend a hand) which left us with a couple hours of our own time.  We stopped at Cav's room, but she hesitated to unlock it.

"You do it"  she commanded, stepping out of the way and gesturing to the door.  Chuckling, I fished the key from my pocket, and unlocked the door, stepping into her room with her in tow.  Thankfully, the window was shut, and we were not greeted by subzero temperatures.  Repocketing the key, I dropped down onto her bed, laying back.  "You better not be tired, idiota.  It's not even noon!"  Chuckling, I sat up, and eyed Caveira, who was leaning against the small counter space in her kitchenette.

"I'm not, don't worry!  It's just your bed is mega-comfort!"  I joked, laying back down.  I heard Cav's sweet laugh, as well as something pouring.  Turning my head, I see her with a bottle of rum, pouring two cups of the stuff.  "That bottle better go back in the fridge after you pour those two cups.  I don't wanna have to explain why you showed up to afternoon training drunk as a sailor"  I retorted, earning a smirk in return.

"Trust me, I'm not THAT unprofessional"  she spoke, walking over to the bed, handing me a cup.  I smiled, accepting the glass of the sweet beverage.  We spent the next few minutes sipping on rum and chatting about things, mainly training.  After we had finished our drinks, Cav checked her watch, and groaned out loud.  "It's literally only 1100!  We still have 3 and a half hours until training!" 

"Well, wanna watch some Netflix?"  I asked her, grabbing her Apple TV remote.  Shrugging, she nodded.

"Since we finished with Daredevil, we'll have to find a new show"  she spoke, heading over to the kitchenette.  "Chips or popcorn?"  she asked as I opened Netflix.

"Either or!  I'm not picky"  I respond, signing into her account. I skimmed through the titles, from the new movies, to the updates TV shows.  Nothing was really peeking my interest that much.  "Any input on what to watch?"  I ask her.

"Just pick something!"  she responded after a few seconds, grabbing some chips from her cupboard.  I keep skimming through the Netflix originals tab until something catches my eye.  'When did this come out?' I thought to myself, watching the preview for the TV series.  Smiling that I found what to watch, I look over to Cav as she sits down next to me, putting the Doritos between us.  "So, what are we watching?"  she asked.

"Well, I just found this Netflix show, Camp Cretaceous.  The trailer seemed pretty decent."  I explained.  Cav cocked her head.

"The Jurassic World series?"  she asked, chewing on several Doritos chips.  I nodded.

"Season One is only 8 episodes long, each at around 24 minutes, so we can at least finish the first season."  I shrugged, playing the trailer for her.  While watching it, I looked over to her, finding her face peeked with interest.

"Let's do it"  she said, immediately after the trailer finished.  Chuckling, I nodded, playing the first episode as we got snuggled in close to each other, enjoying our new shared room.

'Tonight is gonna be fun' I thought.

A/N:  Apologies for the short chapter, had a lot going on this week.  Anyway hope you all enjoyed!