3- Henry

"Do you want to be my friend, big sister?" A young boy around 13 years asked a 23 years old girl.

The young girl and boy were sitting on bench under the big tree. The wind blew slightly in the park.

"Yes sure"

They two smiled at each other. They became the best friends.

3 years later
"Mia, can you go and bring my little brother back home?" A girl with short hair begged her friend who named Mia.

"I am working" Mia looked at her friend with hopeless eyes. "I will work for you then. Just please go bring my brother back home"

"Did you two fight again?" A girl nodded.

"That boy is getting on my nerves. Why would he go away from home when he is still 16?!" Mia complained as she grabbed her phone and left the grocery store.

"Henry!" She shouted loudly as the rain kept pouring harder and harder. "Henry!!" She shouted loudly.

There was no one in the street.

Mia was soaked in rain. But she couldn't care about herself. Her friend's little brother is missing.

That little brother of Mia's friend was also her friend too. She didn't have any relatives. Mia treated her friend and that little boy as her relatives.

Mia kept calling the boy's phone but only got 'the phone number you are calling is unavailable'.

"Gosh! That boy is giving me headache!!" Mia tightened her grip on phone and ran in the rain to find him.

She started to lose breath.

"sister Mia?" A boy's voice was heard from her behind. She recognized that voice quickly and turned back to the boy.

"You little!" Mia ran to the boy and hit him on arms. "Ah! It hurts big sister!" "So what?! You left your sister and me just for a small argument!"

Mia shouted to the boy with wine red hair. His hair was soaked in heavy rain.

"I am sorry" he apologized.

"I swear if you dare to run away like this again, I will come find you and kill you" Henry laughed at the girl shouting in anger.

"What are you laughing at?! Let's go back! I am completely soaking wet because of you!"

Mia rubbed Henry's soaked wine red hair. The boy in t-shirt and knee length shorts only smiled at her.

They two walked back to the grocery store.

"Don't come near!!!" A shout of a little girl from the other side of street made Mia and Henry looked at the direction where she was pointing.

A car which was driving towards the little girl and the cat without stopping. The honking sounds of car took over the street.

Mia ran to the girl and picked up the kid but the car seemed to be out of control of brake. "MIA!!!!!" Henry ran towards her and pushed her and the girl to the side.

"Ah.." Mia fell onto the ground with the cat in her hands and the little girl on the side. "Thank you big sister" a girl thanked Mia and took the cat.

Mia felt like she was missing something. Then she turned around and saw a body laying on the ground with blood.

"No! No no no no! HENRY!!" Mia ran to the dead body of a boy and cried in pain. She shouted loudly.