TWELFTH

Eunmi cleared her throat, her chocolate eyes scanned over Seojun's work

Eunmi cleared her throat, her chocolate eyes scanned over Seojun's work. Surprisingly he did better then she thought he would. "It's good I guess..." she trailed off. Seojun gave her cocky smirk, knowing she wouldn't admit he had made progress.

If Seojun was being honest, he only worked hard enough to prove to her he could make advancement and wipe the pride off her face.

It had been around one-to-two hours since they've started, Jugyeong had already left and Gowoon disappeared into her room. The sun was already setting, it melted into the atmosphere, the golden and marigold hues spilled into the room from the window.

The rays from the now setting sun illuminated Eunmi's features, her eyes now swirling like caramel. Seojun watched silently as she placed her books and papers away into her neatly organized bag.

Eunmi hummed some song she heard on the radio earlier, slinging her bag over her shoulder, grabbing her phone with her free hand. "Ok um- you did okay today I guess," she struggled picking the right words that wouldn't boost his confidence too much.

"Mhm," he crossed his arms, the amusement on Seojun's face grew. Eunmi simply ignored him and proceeded to stand up. The brunette began to walk towards the front door. "No need to see me out." she spoke, grabbing her shoes from the rack.

Seojun stood up, leaning against the table. After Eunmi slipped her feet into her shoes, she wrapped her fingers around the doorknob, pulling the door open and a gush of wind briskly flowed into the apartment.

Wordlessly, she left, the door shutting behind her. Seojun's feet tapped against the wooden planks of the flooring. Just to make sure, he ran up to the door and pressed his ear against it, listening for literally anything.

He had a debate with himself whether to go after her or not. Seojun wasn't even sure why he needed or wanted to go after her. After a twenty second debate with hmself, a harsh sigh left his lips and he turned the doorknob.

⤿

Seojun's feet hit the ground of the earth with every step he took. Turning his head, he could see the languid figure of Eunmi. Mindlessly, he ran up to her, calling her name.

When she didn't respond or even look his way, he grasped onto a lock of her hair and tugged on it. "Ow!" Eunmi turned around and with no hesitation, she hit his arm away, a lot harder then she intended too. Mostly because she thought he was some creep.

"What is your problem?" she exasperated, running her fingers gently through her hair. Eunmi looked up at him, her expression fell spiteful.

Seojun cleared his throat, "If you would've listened the first time, I wouldn't have had to resort to that." he huffed. Eunmi rolled her eyes and plucked her earbuds out from her ears, showing him she was wearing earbuds.

He made an 'o' face, the feeling of embarrassment washing over him. Clicking her tongue, Eunmi turned her heel, placing one of the earbuds into her ear. "Why were you calling for me anyway?" she sounded calmer? Seojun wasn't really sure.

"Nothing- No reason." he shoved his hands into his pockets, watching as she walked further and further away from him. Eventually, he had to catch up with her once more.

Soon, they were walking side by side in awkward silence. "Thank you for tutoring I guess." Seojun mumbled, avoiding eye contact with the girl opposite of him.

Eunmi gasped dramatically, playfully hitting his arm and a puzzled look twisted his face. Eunmi laughed, "I didn't think I'd ever hear those words from you." she skipped herself forward so she could be in front of him.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me!" Seojun could see her frame wander off into the night, leaving him
alone.