'Why-The-Arm' (Bonus Chapter) (Eli's P.O.V)

Due to Wattpad removing my book, "F*ck Me Sideways", I'm uploading each bonus chapter into their respective book. Enjoy

Why the fuck did he hug her?

After Mia left to go sleep, Eli remained in the living room. He took a seat on the couch and stared at the pizza box for a moment.

Why the fuck did he do it? He didn't even fucking like her, so why should he care? He had shared more than enough with her, no need to get physical with hugs and shit as well. He didn't get close to people unless he was about to fuck them or fuck with them.

He was doing neither to Mia. Hell no.

What she didn't fucking understand was the that he despised people like her. The people who thought they were sofucking smart and could push people like him over and tell them to do what they wanted to. Like slaves. Like bitches.

Like those shithead scientists did to him.

Palming his face, then rubbing it, he leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes.

Not now. He couldn't handle the memories right now. But there they were. They flooded his brain like a tidal wave, hit him like a steel fist.

"What's the answer, Eli?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do. Look at the problem and solve t."

"I said I didn't fucking know! I've tried for four hours and I can't solve it! Do it your fucking selves, you motherfucking shitfuckers!"

The two researchers exchanged a look, the second one nodding as if to confirm or permit some action the other wanted to do. And he knew what it was.

"Alright. We will help your brain then."

"Get your fucking hands off me!" He roared as the second scientist strapped him down on the table with the help of his colleague. The plastic strips they used to tie him down with cut into his skin as he thrashed it get out of what would follow next. "Let go of me, you fucking cunts!"

With his face mashed against the steel table, he watched with gritted teeth out of the corner of his eye how the first scientist loaded a needle with a clear drug. Squeezing the syringe and flicking it, a single drop pebbled out from the tip.

"Documenting," The first scientist then said as she came closer with the syringe. "July 23rd, 2011, Saturday at 4.03am, subject Elijah Greyson, age 15 gets injected with trial drug F16 as help to induce brain activity and complete solving mathematical problem 3-0-6."

"Fucking cunts!" He roared as the scientist now approached, leaning in over him as he began thrashing again. "I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of you, bitch! I'll fucking kill you! Fuck oooooff!"

He screamed as the scientist pricked the needle to the back of his head, then pushed it inside in one deep stab. Instantly going stiff as the drug was injected directly into his brain, he felt his body begin to shake violently instead, go into some sort of seizure.

Fire. His brain felt on fire, felt as if acid was burning within his skull, spreading through the blood vessels, throbbing through his nerve system. His eyes stung with tears and his mouth kept on screaming, begging for the pain to stop. For them to stop.

- That was the last time he had ever begged.

Resurfacing from the depths of his past memories, Eli blinked and looked around. He was still in Mia's apartment, still safe. The living room was eerily quiet, making his thoughts so much louder.