'Too Much?' (Bonus Chapter)

Due to Wattpad removing my book, "F*ck Me Sideways", I'm uploading each bonus chapter into their respective book. Enjoy

Mia huffed out a breath and threw the skirt away. Rummaging through her drawers, she fished out a pair of jeans and eyed them out.

Please, dear God, let them fit.

She sat down on the bed and started dragging the pants up her legs. Wiggling her feet through the snug denim fabric, she stood up and started tugged it up, wincing when the pants strangled her thighs and stopped beneath her ass. Taking a deep breath, she tugged hard and managed to get it up and over her rear end.

"Finally," She breathed out. Sighing in relief, she glanced at the pile of discarded clothes on her floor, the various skirts, dresses, shorts and other pants she had tried on, but failed to get past her rear. Lately she had been gaining more andmore weight, but stubbornly, she had refused to acknowledge it.

But now the pile of clothes on her floor spoke for itself.

Sucking in a breath, she got the buttons closed and then zipped up the zipper. The pants were tight, but still just flexible enough for her to move. She made some minor squats to test them, feeling the material tighten over her thighs and ass.

"You fucking done yet?"

Eli walked in, clad in a pair of black pants and a white button-up dress shirt. His hair was combed back neatly and his shoes were even tied properly. He didn't give her a glance as he walked past her, aiming for his black suit jacket that laid on his side of the bed.

Mia felt a small sting in her heart. He looked absolutely breathtaking and fit as ever, his shoulders broad and his shirt hugging around his chest and arms in a way that accentuated his perfect body. Through the neck opening you could spot his lotus flower tattoo, the ink curling around his throat and the tribal pattern licking its way up his neck, disappearing into his hairline.

He was mouthwatering, and there she was, too fucking fat and bloated to fit into a simple pair of jeans.

"Christ, we're gonna be late," He snapped at the sight of her still only in her jeans and bra. "Just put on something. Caleb will kill us and blame me if we're late to Elana's birthday."

Heartbroken and discouraged, Mia looked at her closet full of clothes, then looked at herself in the mirror, looking at the way her hips spilled out over the tightness of her pants, how her muffin top pouted over the hem, how her breasts nearly spilled out of her bra as well; too big for the 38C cup. Her ass looked the size of Texas.

She couldn't believe the generic, pathetic words that were about to spill from her lips, and yet they still did. "Eli..? Does these pants make me look... fat?"

She heard the low curse slither past his lips. "No. They don't."

She didn't believe him.

"That's all the chocolate you're eating that's doing that."

- And there was why.

"You know what? Forget it," She said and shut her closet, kicking the pile of clothes inside it. "You can text Caleb and tell him it's just gonna be you. I'm not gonna go."

"Are you fucking joking?" She heard Eli snap after her as she walked into the bathroom, quickly hiding the stupid tears welling up in her eyes. She knew she shouldn't care that much, knew that everything out of Eli's mouth shouldn't be taken too seriously. Still, today had been a low point for her when she had been forced to realize she'd let herself get... fat.