STUCK

'shit shit shit'

Taehyung was panicking. Jungkook's face was turning red and the pain expression he wore broke Taehyung's heart.

Who was he kidding. Everyone knew almost everything about the the Jeon sons.

Including the fact how the younger son's temperature rises more than a normal person's when he has fever. Just like now.

Taehyung very carefully picked Jungkook's head and was about to stand up when he heard a *click* sound.

His head turned towards the door in a lightening speed as he gasped. He rushed towards the door and started knocking.

"Open up!"

But no hope was seen. The corridors were empty and he could hear faint sound of their principle giving a speech in the main hall which will probably go for 2-3 hours.

"I really hate closets"

He heard a painful groan behind him and crouched beside Jungkook, bringing his right hand around his neck, trying to make him sit up by the wall.

He succeeded as Jungkook now sat on the floor, his back getting the support from the wall.

Taehyung looked around frantically, trying to find something, anything to help him.

There were mainly sports equipments along with the cleaning equipments kept there along with some packed tissue papers and his school bag.

Well, more than enough.

He took some tissues and started wiping the continous sweat dripping from Jungkook's forehead.

Seeing Jungkook's discomfort, he sat beside him and laid Jungkook's head on his own shoulder.

He helped Jungkook take of the yellow jacket, revealing the black sleeveless shirt underneath it, making Taehyung blush.

He took his new handkerchief from his bag and poured some cold water on it's corner

He slowly rubbed Jungkook's warm face with the cloth. Jungkook unknowingly let out a moan making Taehyung blush furiously.

He made him lay his head on his thighs once again and began looking around, trying to think of a way to get out of there.

There were only two windows in the room but they were quite high. Luckily they both were opened so Taehyung didn't need to worry about oxygen.

He sighed and looked at Jungkook's face. The painful expression was wore off and his skin colour was less red then before.

He stopped rubbing His face amd kept the cloth away. He kept his right arm over Jungkook's chest, left one on Jungkook's forehead.

He felt his eyes being closed rapidly but he tried to stay awake. But after 10 minutes or so, he finally gave up.

The room was now completely silent, Except the soft snores leaving the males' mouth.

Dreamland is the only place you don't have to worry about anything or overthink about the conclusion of your actions.

You just do whatever you feel like. It's a dream after all. No one can say anything. No one can judge you.

And just hopefully, those dreams might come true one day. Just... One day.

(11:37 pm :)

Taehyung whined. Constant ringing of a phone destroying his beautiful dream of visiting a carnival with Jungkook.

He shook his head and opened his eyes. He looked around, trying to find the source of the strange ringing sound since he's sure he left his phone at home.

It was Jungkook's phone. He doubtfully lifted it up and gulped harshly seeing the word 'mom' written as the caller's name.

Hesitantly, he picked it up.

"H-hel-"

"Jeon. Jungkook. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU THIS LATE HUH? WE TRIED CALLING YOUR FRIENDS, EVEN JIWOO AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU ARE!? YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION YOUNG MAN"

" *Sniff* u-uh s-sorry miss. H-he-"

"Wait. Who's this?"

"Umm I am Kim T-Taehyung, Jungkook's classmate. He's w-with me at the moment and we're stu-"

"Oh. So he's with you. *sigh* well at least he's safe at your place. Anyways tell him to call me back ones he's free"

"B-but we're stuck in school and.... Hello? Hello? Shit the damn battery died!?"

He yelled in frustration, not aware that a certain brunette woke up from the sudden loud voice.

"Ah" Jungkook yelped holding his head, having a bad headache.

"Jungkook! Are you alright? How are you feeling?"

Taehyung's calm yet panicking voice entered his ears as he looked at him. He found out he was laying on his lap and aburptly stood up.

"I-I am fine"

Taehyung passed his water bottle to Jungkook who took it, his cheeks tinted pink by the fact Taehyung was there.

"Sorry I picked your mom's call without permission and did all this"

"nevermind. It's alread late now. We should go"

"we can't. Someone locked the door."

"What!? *sigh* Let's just sleep. We'll see what we can do tomorrow"

Taehyung nodded and was about to close his eyes when he felt being picked up. He squeaked as Jungkook placed him on his lap.

"But-"

Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung's head on his chest and kept his own head on his, immediately closing his eyes.

Taehyung blushed and wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist, nuzzling his head closer.

"Good night"

💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖💜➖