chapter 2

Start

Next day there is a grand party in sanjeev kapoor house to start his political career .

Kapoor mansion is decorate in royal attire .

Riya came from parlor and meet sanjeev and sayLook sanjeev today is very big day for u and us also and I don't like your daughter spoil our image

Look sanjeev today is very big day for u and us also and I don't like your daughter spoil our image.tell her to respect me in front of guest.
Sanjeev huff and said I AM frustrated with both of u.

Sana being stubborn said to her Dadi that she don't want to attend the party  but her dadi manaofying her.

Sanjeev came in Sana room and saw her childness and shout Sana hide her Dadi back
He huff and say mom I don't want any type of problem in my party make her understand otherwise consequences are bad for her and leave.

Dadi hold Sana face and make her understand that's really big day for her father.

Sana ready for party and take her mother pic said
Mumma why daddy always scold me he never love me never talk me nicely I miss u so much and kiss the pic.

In party all are welcome big business men and politicians .
Sana dress

Every eye are in stairs where Sana came holding her Dadi All boys droll over her

All boys droll over her. The party goes well and Sana feel bore to behave sincere with everyone.
Sana POV
God ji I feel really bore how that person fake all the time.I want to dance but dad not allowed me 😣

Sana stand in a corner a boy come to her and said in a seductive tone u are like fairy on earth and look her with lusty eyes .
Sana being sana giggle and said thank u
Boy -forward his hand for dance but Sana think about her father and say no.
But boy hold her hand forcefully and take her to stage and hold his west and move slowly .
Sana feel bad with his touch and push him but he make her hold tight and smell his fragrance .Sana push him with full strengths and slap him.
Every one frozen to hear the sound of slap .
Sanjeev came to Sana without listen anything he slap her and she fell on floor dadi came and stop him take Sana with her.

Mr Roy came to sanjeev how day she can hit my child (yes the boy is harsh Roy famous politician son)
Sanjeev apologize him and said to forgive her .
The party ended all leave .

Sana room
She cry a lot her soft cheek has fingerprint of his father her Dadi console her but she also cry to look her Angel state.
She is like a fragile body who place in softness only.Dadi leave in her room to make her sleep.
But Sana didn't sleep
Sana think how her dad can slap her without knowing the truth .
The little baby Sana became angry and did not sleep she  continuouslyt think about walk in room and think to run away from this house then his dad can understand her realize his mistake .
It 3 am of night everyone is sleeping Sana pack her bag and ready to leave the house but she go her dadi room and kiss her and say  I miss u Dadi take care of yourself and put his Teddy near her bed and leave from back door of house .
She walk some time and get tired and seat said oh god ji mai aise kaha jau mai to kisi ko janti bhi ni .idea google didi se puch leti pr phone to ni lai and make a sad face .

A car came on road and stop men came out for loo .
Sana get a idea and slowly hide in her back seat .
Man came and start driving .
Sana enjoy ride and sleep on back seat .
Man get a call his mobile flash as raghu name(yes the man is one n only sidharth shukla. He is going for a send a consignment to a big mafia and return from there)
Sid-hello
Ragu - Bhai kha ho subh ho gayi kaam ho gaya
Sid just hummed and said aa raha hu

He arrived his house ragu came and open car trunk and take out the money bag ..
Sid open back seat door to take his coat which he kept .
But he got shock to see someone in his car .
Sana keep his jacket on her face and sleep .
Sid alert ragu and take his gun out and shoot in air .
Sana wake up hear gun shot with a scary face came out and stand up playing with his baby finger and look at sid and ragu.
Sid saw her and he can hear his heart sounds which beat to saw her.

Sid POVWhen she stand in front me she is looking like a dream a angle of heavenHer baby finger her cute nose her hair flicks her plumpy cheek her pouty lips Make her more beautiful but her eye like river of innocence she saw us so cutely and play ...

Sid POV
When she stand in front me she is looking like a dream a angle of heaven
Her baby finger her cute nose her hair flicks her plumpy cheek her pouty lips
Make her more beautiful but her eye like river of innocence she saw us so cutely and play with her finger
Pov end

I shift my gaze to ragu who saw her with open mouth .
Sid roll his eyes and hit his head and again shift my eye to girl
Sid-who are you and how u came in my car
Sana-think sometimes and say o actually I lost my way so I seat in your car  my name is sehnaaz
Sid point his gun and said don't try to fool me u are not a child who lost his way.
Sana look his gun in amusement and say ap police ho .
Sid joint his eyebrows and said what
Ragu laugh
Sana-ha Maine movie me dekha h gun police ke pass hoti h
Ragu-q gunde ke pass bhi to hoti h and laugh.
Sana said ha ha gunde ke pass bhi hoti h to Kya ap gunde ho point toward sid
Sid anger reach peak to see her child behavior .
He hold his hand tightly said,enough of this drama tell me who are u or I shoot u.
Sana feel pain and her eye become teary she start sobbing .
Ragu-Bhai wo dar gayi h aram se
And free her hand Sana look at sid with angry pout .
Sid give her a deadly look.
Sana look at ragu and said I am hungry with puppy eyes .
Ragu laugh and said to sid Bhai please
Sid looked both they both saw him with puppy eyes .
Sid huff and said 2 hour I want whole details of this girl .
Ragu- OK bhai
Sid turn and both follow him
Sana -slow voice kadus
Ragu-vo to h
Both laugh
Sana give her bag to ragu
Ragu in mind do min me servant bana diya.

Sana does not think where her life has going she just go with flow.

In Sana house
Dadi wake up and find sana teddy in her room and she become scared because Sana can't sleep alone never she get up and check Sana every where but she is not in mansion Dadi got scare because she knows she is a child and she trust anybody what if she got in any troubles dadi cried alot for her angle.
Snjeev get the news and became angry how this girl always make problem in his life he think her to find her but secretly because if the news leek if give bad impression to public.

Riya became happy to listen the news and said to the secrets agent just take money and never find that girl and smile like devils .
Dadi pray to god keep her angle safely.

Sana enter sid house it is very  well maintain in a proper way.
Sana look everything and walk there is one big bedroom bathroom kitchen living area and a wood house near his house .It is near lake area and lot of tree surrounded it .

......
Friend did u like this story comment me keep supporting me.