XI

I wasn't very excited about it

Y/n pov
The next days were kinda cool because me and Draco became friends again. The lessons were not boring when Liv wasn't there. We were back from where we left, being nice to each other but sometimes being mean but in a friendly way. And that's everything I want, being together with him.

When I was with him I just felt complete, I found the lost part of myself. It was kinda sad that we had Christmas break I wasn't really excited about it. I would miss Liv and Blaise and Draco, and I'm scared that when I come back Draco will be ignoring me again. It's just a thought that can't leave my mind.

But before we leave for Christmas break there was yule ball, I was so freaking excited. (A/N: just think it's in that year yule ball) Liv and I already found our dress. Liv even had a date, lucky ass. She was going with Blaise, and I was going with no one. But to be honest I didn't care because when I would arrive all the boys will see what they're missing.

Two days before yule ball and the excitement was even more right now. I already had my dress and hair style, I just needed some shoes. But Liv and I are going to Hogsmeade today to get some. "you ready we need to go" I asked "give me one more minute" she answered "if you don't want ugly shoes we need to hurry" "ugh fine I'm here" and we left.

We found shoes after 6 shops, I was tired I couldn't see any shoe anymore.  "Let's get some butter beer" "as long as it's not a shoe shop i follow you" we laughed while waiting for our drink. "Is that Blaise over there" "yah Liv you're right it's Blaise" "BLAISE" "shut not that loud" I said. Blaise came and sat down at our table "what your girls doing here" "buying some shoes for the ball" Liv answered with a soft voice, a bit flirty. "I will let you guys alone I need to get something" I lied I didn't need anything but they could use a bit time alone.

I saw Draco and Astoria fighting in front of a shop. I just ignored it and continued walking not even knowing were I was going. Astoria ran away screaming that she hated him and that it was over, finally. Nah I'm kidding I was kinda sad for Draco but maybe she didn't mean what she said. Draco saw me and ran towards me "you heard our fight didn't you" "I think everyone did" I spotted while looking around and I was right everyone was looking our direction.

"Are you not sad it's over between you and Astoria" I just couldn't let it to ask it "actually I saw it coming she didn't love me anymore and so did I" damn he really had loved her. How would it feel to be loved by him, good, bad, I have no idea. "Hey stop daydreaming a bit and let's take a walk" I thought he would never ask "yeah" he took my bag "what are you doing" "I'm a gentleman so I'll hold your bag." I couldn't help but laugh at that and he also did "since when are you a gentleman?" "I've always been one" "not to me at least" he didn't answer that question.

"You excited for yule ball" he suddenly started "yeah, you?" "not really" "why it will be fun" "cause I would go with Astoria but I don't think she will go with me" "well let's go together" I said as a joke "that's an idea you got here" "Draco I was just joking" "but let's just go as friends so we're both not alone" "that's a deal!"we walked the whole afternoon and talked about random stuff, but it was amazing!

When I was back at Hogwarts Liv literally jumped from excitement "omg y/n you'll never guess what happened" "you and Blaise kissed" I said jokingly "wait how do you know" "I was actually joking Liv, but I'm so happy for you" and I really was. Liv always acted happy and careless but she cried many times on my shoulder. She missed her paternal figure that's why a bot in her live would do her some good.

That night Liv and I had a girl night. We did each other a face mask and talked about girl stuff, boys and you know things like that. We also stole some food out of the kitchen because we were hungry. She talked about Blaise and how much she loved him and one day they would marry and have kids. I told her about Draco and I going to the yule ball as friends, even if I insisted on the word FRIENDS she couldn't let it to smirk and joke about it.

"You know how friends always ends" "Liv how many times do I have to repeat me and Draco are just friends!" "Yeah yeah they always say that until they land into each other's bed" I threw a pillow at her face "ow y/n Rubish you're so dead" "come on if you dare" we started fighting with pillows and laughed, what felt good.

————————————————————————
A/n: next chapter is yule ball guys xoxo