1.33

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

________________

Dohee eyes went wide as she saw the scene with her own eyes

Dohee eyes went wide as she saw the scene with her own eyes. "unnie! We have to save her!" Dohee said to Hwasa.

Hwasa furrowed her eyebrows, "I would if I could, but they're a lot, those men will take you back again, she told me to save you all first"

Dohee could feel tears building in the corner of her eyes. She turned behind again, looking out through the window, seeing the men dragging Minhee inside the building.

I can't just leave her like that. She won't survive by herself, they all are cruel. Too cruel. I have to save her.

"unnie, bring me to by brother" Hwasa gave a quick glance towards the younger girl. "what do you mean? I will drop you at your house"

Dohee shook her head, "drop them at their house but don't drop me at my house yet, I need to meet my brother, we can leave her alone, unnie, we have to save her!"

Hwasa pressed her lips into thin lines, thinking a little before sighing heavily and nodded her head, "okay, fine"

'

Dohee knocked on the door multiple times while Hwasa stood still beside her waiting for the door to open.

Just then the door swung revealing Seonghwa who's rubbing his tired eyes. "oh Hwasa noona?" he muttered tiredly.

"what are you doing here this late? It's 4 am" he asked before yawning and turned his attention to the younger girl and furrowed his eyebrows, "who are you?"

Dohee shook her head, "Haechan's sister" Seonghwa raised his eyebrows, "who's Haechan?" Dohee groaned in frustration. "wake everyone, Minhee is in danger" She muttered and Seonghwa eyes went wide as possible.

"what do you mean in danger?"

Dohee shook her head and pushed Seonghwa in before stepping inside the mansion. "quick, no time to chit-chat!"

Seonghwa decided to obey to the younger girl words and ran upstairs to wake everyone up.

Hwasa and Dohee plopped on the couch before sighing heavily. The elder turned to the younger before reaching for her hand.

"Minhee will be fine, she's a strong one" Hwasa said, reassuring the girl making the girl sigh even more. "Those men are too cruel unnie," Dohee said almost crying.

She can't believe the girl who just saves her got caught and now replace her place.

Hwasa nodded her head before pulled her into a hug, "I know, I know, I've been in your place before, I once became their victims"