St Patricks Day special

Earth: 4-134F-(10V3R

This is a story that takes place in the multiverse four dash one  three four f dash Parenthesis one zero v three r. Really rolls off the tongue, huh? These recent chapters have been dark as hell. (Get it) How about we lighten it up? Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀

All characters are canon to their own multiverse.

   Denell is a 15 year old human girl, out looking for treasure, her and her 14 year old brother Cheetah are treasure hunters that wander the land in search for riches. One day they were sailing  across the ocean when they spotted a green cloud heading for them. "Turn this ship around, Cheetah! I don't want to find out what those clouds do!" Denell yelled. Cheetah listened to her, turning the boat around, however the green cloud was still coming for them. 

    The Cloud got closer and closer, until it was so close that Denell and Cheetah realized that it wasn't a cloud, but rather a ton of swirling three leaf clovers, which over took them. They suddenly  awoke in a strange land  it was covered in green grass, no clovers. "There's so many! Ive never seen so many clovers in one place!" Cheetah said. "Stop acting like these clovers are valuable, I'm not sure how we got here, but we need to find our way back." Denell said. 

    Suddenly, a group of Leprechauns approached Denell and Cheetah. "Waaat ye two doin' in multi dimensional Ireland?" One Leprechaun asked. "Thats racist, and we aren't in Ireland, were in the Indian Ocean, how could we possibly be in Ireland?" Denell asked, sensibly. "Yer were caught in a magical portal!" Another Leprechaun replied.  "Com wi' us, ter Leprechauns castle."Another  said  "You guys aren't Leprechauns, your just insane little people. But, I will go with you to figure this all out." Denell said.

    The group walked for hours. Cheetah saw fields of clovers stretching on seemingly infinitely. Denell eventually spotted the castle, and they all walked in. Inside the castle there were leprechauns everywhere, hoarding gold, shining shoes, and counting grains. There were tons of rainbows in the sky, each in different directions. The leprechauns lived in caves, trees and burrows. There was also a row of portals, which confused Denell. All the leprechauns ever ate was very unhealthy Breakfast cereal. Whenever Cheetah approached them for a bite, they growled fiercely at him.

   Eventually they entered the castle and found a man or normal height with a long white beard wearing a mitre, some robes, and a staff with a curled tip. "Who are you?" Denell asked, relived to see someone in this land that wasn't three feet tall. "My name is St. Patrick" St Patrick said. "St Patrick got that staff from Jesus Christ himself! He used it to banish all the snakes in Ireland, including Python, the giant evil snake, which was later slain by Apollo. 

    St Patrick  brought people back from the dead, He could have visions of the future, and he brought Christianity to Ireland! He later died on March 17th, but god allowed to rule Over this land, and he was allowed to pass in between heaven, earth, The leprechaun dimension, and the entire multiverse!" The leprechaun said "All of that is a load of crap, none of it is real." Denell said flatly. "How do you know?" Cheetah asked.  "I Just do!" Denell yelled Suddenly there was a large explosion.

   "Oh no... the Darkochauns are attacking!" A different leprechaun yelled out. "Assemble the troops, they are here for the true four leaf clover!" St. Patrick yelled, The leprechauns ran out of the room, towards some barracks. "What is that?" Denell asked "The true four leaf clover is a magical artifact, that grants infinite luck to whoever owns it. It is held at the top of my castle. The Darkohchauns always try to steal it, but we don't let them. Everyone! To your battle stations!" St Patrick yelled, to the last of his servants.

   "We have to get out of here!" Denell took Cheetahs hand and led him back to where they saw the portals, she entered one labeled multiversal portal She and Cheetah entered the portal, transporting them to a different multiverse the phrase Earth-t180000 Was burnt into the ground and the portal was behind them. In this strange new world, a bunch of robots and humans were fighting, firing lasers at each other. Denell pulled out her golden axe, and Cheetah put on his claw gloves, and they turned around and jumped back through the portal

    They emerged from the portal and were met dark, post nuclear world, that was covered in ash and bone. they stood in an annihilated city, dead bodies stacked up and burning around them. the Phrase Earth-1999 was burnt into the ground "we should leave before we get cancer or something" Cheetah said. They walked back through the portal, burning The words earth prime into the ground. They  spotting a boy punching another  boy. "Why did you do it Den? why did you #$%& my sister!!!???" The boy said, through punches. Cheetah and Denell turned around  and walked back through the portal.

   They were transported to a multiverse were everyone was having sex in a huge pile 24/7. They were Transported to a multiverse that was nothing but one long road that people would walk on for their entire eyes, They were transported to a multiverse with no sun, a multiverse full of dogs, and another universe which was just a single door, which they decided not to open. They eventually reached an earth called Earth J. It seemed normal enough. Cheetah fell to his knees, and Denell Started to cry "We're never going back home" She said, through her tears.

    Just then a diffrent portal emerged. A leprechaun hopped out, and grabbed the two of them, and hopped back into the portal. They went back to the leprechaun kingdom. "Yer idiots only leprechauns can correctly use de portals." The leprechaun scolded them. They were glad to be back, but they landed smack dab back into the battle, as if no time had passed. "OOOh... an unfair fight! Thats perfect for me!" Denell yelled, swinging her axe at the Darkochauns. Cheetah ran around using his claw gloves to scratch the Darkochauns. Their combined efforts scared off most of the Darkochauns but one of the Darkochauns had the true four leaf clover, he ran around as everyone tried to grab hold of him.

   Plus a giant Darkochaun approached the leprechaun army. The Darkochan lifted his hammer about to smash Denell, however one of the leprechauns caught up with the Darkochaun with the clover, and threw it at Denell as The Darkochaun brought the hammer  down on Denell. Somehow, the hammer missed. The Darkochan swung against, and Missed, again and again and again. This went on, both the Darkochans, and Leprechauns were in awe of this power. Eventually The Giant Darkochan swung so hard that the impact of his blow on the ground, knocked it out of his hands, into the sky, and onto his head, knocking him out. 

    The Darkochans carried the Giant Darkochan back to their own lands, and the Leprechauns rejoiced, having a party. "Denell and Cheetah! I would like to make you two my very own personal servants!" St. Patrick yelled at them. "No Way! Take us home!" Denell yelled back. "What?! I wanna hang out with the leprechauns! Lets stay, sis!" Cheetah said. "You can keep the true four leaf clover..." St. Patrick said. "Nope" Denell replied. "Ok. You can Have the clover, The Leprechauns gold, and all of their breakfast cereals!" "You've got a deal!" Denell replied. With a smile. "WHAAAAAAT?" All of the Leprechauns yelled at once, while St Patrick laughed.

Thats all, Happy St. Patrick's Day!