1.34

________________

ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

________________

5 years ago... (Taeyong Point Of View)

Taeyong walked downstairs tiredly as he heard the bang on the door. He groaned in frustration and gave a quick glance to the clock.

"it's 2 am, who could it be?" he muttered under his breath clearly annoyed that someone have to disturb his peaceful sleep.

He opened the door and looked around but see no one making him rolled his eyes, "stop playing around! It's 2 am, kids!" he yelled before was about to close the door again.

But his gaze stopped at the ground. There's a huge suitcase in front of him making the male grew confused even more.

He sighed heavily before crouched down and opened the bag.
"Arghhhhh!!"

His loud screamed could be heard as he finished unzipped the bag. He stared at the dead body inside the bag in fear and slowly tears rolled on his cheeks as he recognized the owner of the body.

"n-noona...?" He muttered with his shaky voice before slowly crawling back to the dead body and cupped his sister's face.

He turned to the necklace around her neck, the necklace that he gave to his sister as her birthday present last month and cried even more.

'

"we got the result from forensic sir" one of the officer blurted as he placed a paper on Taeyong's table. He grabbed it weakly.

"there were left fingerprints on your sister's necklace and it's belongs to Park Seonghwa" Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows.

"who is this Park Seonghwa" he asked eyeing up the officer who stood still in front of him.

"he's one of the Mafia member from Ateez" Taeyong scoffed before raising his eyebrows, "mafia?" the officers quietly nodded his head and Taeyong sighed heavily.

'

(Taeyong's sister and Ateez Point Of View)

Taeyong's sister, Taerin stared at her arm while whimpering a little. She looked up and stared at the motorbike that just passed, leaving the poor girl on the ground.

The motorbike rode passed her a few moments ago before grabbing her handbag. Taerin did try to fight with the men who tried to rob her but failed as they hurt her with a knife, hurting the girl's arm and pushed her hard on the ground.

"oh my god miss! What happen to you?!" a voice yelled from far making her snapped her head to the owner of the voice.

Two males ran up to her and they crouched down and stared at her bleeding arm. "I got robbed" she said and winced.

"stay still, let us help you" the tallest guy said in concern. They carefully brought her away from the dark alley to the safest place.

"it will hurt a little, okay?" one of the guy said while opening his aid kit in a rush. "what are you doing there around this hour miss?" he asked while cleaning her wound.

"I just got back from work, I usually use that alley as shortcut, I don't know this could happen" she explained before hissed in pain.

"we can send you home, miss" the tallest guy offered but Taerin shook her head as she smile warmly, "it's okay, my house is nearby here, you guys helping is enough already"

The guy who treated her wound glanced up to her necklace with her name on it before a smile crept on his face, "Taerin... that's a pretty necklace" he complimented as he held the necklace for a moment, making Taerin chuckled, "I know right, my little brother bought it for me, it's very pretty"

Once the guy finished treating her wound, she slowly got up and was about to walk away but she stopped her movement and turned to the guy.

"can I know you guys names?" she politely asked. "I'm Seonghwa" said the guy who treated her wound earlier.

"I'm yunho" the tallest man spoke before flashing his bright smile. Taerin nodded her head, "thank you Seonghwa and Yunho"

They nodded their head.

'

Taerin walked away, heading home without knowing that something big coming right up to her.

She got shot.

An unfamiliar man crouched down and grabbed her hair before chuckling bitterly. "send her body in front of his house, this is what he gets for killing my brother"

Taerin heard him before she let out her real last breath right after the man pulled the trigger towards her again.