𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ryujin's pov

Liked by ryujinshin, minju_kim, kangtaehyun and 310 others

choi_beomgyu goodluck indeed.

View Comments
hyunsukchoi hwaiting!
zoomilee i hope you lose lol
ryujinshin i hope you get hit by the ball later at the game.
kangtaehyun wow how protective 🤭

-

I can be Beomgyu's bully, but no one else than me can bully him. Especially when it's we don't know him or her at all.

Everyone in our classroom started whispering and stole glances at me. Obviously it was because of Beomgyu's post.

Or... is it?

The girl in front of me showed me her phone, and my eyes widened in shock.

[ SCHOOL NEWS ] Na Jaemin, dating the new vocalist of the band?

Suddenly, Jaemin barged in our classroom and stood up in front of where I was sitting.

"I swear. I don't know who did this, but I definitely did  not say anything that we're dating," he sighed while catching his breath.

Worried, I stood up and got him to sit on my chair. He looked so tired. Did he ran all the way here?

"Hey! The game's starting!" Someone shouted, and all of them ran towards the school court to watch the championship game of basketball. The game that Beomgyu participated in.

Jaemin looked at me, and told me that we should head there since Beomgyu was playing and I argeeed.

As soon as we arrived, my eyes looked for Beomgyu. He was on the right side of the court, and I waved at him for him to notice me.

He saw me, and he smiled, but it disappeared immediately. His gaze went to something beside me, and it was Jaemin.

Wow don't tell me he's getting jealous again?

"Oh right. Gyu's competitors are my classmates. I should go," Jaemin said and waved goodbye to me.

I nodded, and went to where my classmates were. The school court was full of students. Almost everyone was holding a balloon of different color. Depending on what team they're cheering on.

Of course my classmates are holding the red balloon.

Minjung and my other classmates was holding the large banner that said 'GO TEAM RED from CLASS 12 - 01'.

I sat on the front seat, and scrolled through my phone. Then, a notification came.

[ instagram ]
choi_beomgyu sent you a direct message.

choi_beomgyu
wahhh you're dating
jaemin now?

choi_beomgyu
you didn't even
tell me :<