Chapter 45

"Kabuto, let's go. Against Kyubi and the brat, we can't do anything," said Orochimaru quietly.

"Orochimaru, trying to escape?" asked Naruto as he slashed at him.

Orochimaru dodged, but the next second, Naruto changed the trajectory just enough so it headed towards Kabuto. Kabuto, not being as lucky as Orochimaru, got his hand severed from his arm.

"AAAH!" yelled Kabuto.

"Sorry about that pal," said Naruto.

"What?" asked Kabuto.

A Naruto burst out of the ground and hit him square on his chin.

"And that too."

Another Naruto teleported next to him and hit him again.

"and that."

Then the original Naruto threw a multitude of Kunais at him, which Kabuto barely deflected, a few scraping him and a few landing near Orochimaru.

The next moment, Naruto made 10 clones who all started to teleport and attack both Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"And that. And that. Ooh, that must have hurt," said the original Naruto. After the clones depleted their chakra, they disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Naruto looked at Jiraiya, his look telling him something.

'Oh shit! He is out of chakra,' thought Jiraiya.

Orochimaru and Kabuto were pretty roughed up.

"You know why I didn't try to kill you yet?" asked Naruto.

"Why is that so, Naruto kun?" asked Orochimaru in a fake sweet tone.

"Because it doesn't do justice to you. I will kill you. Then bring you back using Edo Tensei. Then kill you again. And again. And again," said Naruto.

"Kabuto, let's go," said Orochimaru, and he and Kabuto both disappeared.

Naruto then fell to the ground, taking a deep breath. Karin, seeing this, came running to him.

"Wow, you were so amazing," said Karin.

"Yeah, thank you. I am chakra exhausted, so I am gonna rest a little," said Naruto.

"Oye kid, I am gonna return into the seal and help you recover. Damn, you never know when to stop," said Kurama.

"What was with that torture part Naruto? That seemed pretty hardcore," said Jiraiya.

"You know I didn't mean that. I mean he does deserve it, but still, no hatred. I wanted to scare him," said Naruto.

Karin meanwhile was looking at her hand.

'He saved me. I was stuck there, but he saved me. I can at least do this,' thought Karin.

"Naruto, bite my arm. It will help you gain some chakra," said Karin, and Naruto looked sharply at her, with a strict look on his face.

"Listen to me and listen well. YOU WILL NOT OFFER YOUR CHAKRA LIKE THIS IN ANY CASE UNLESS IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH," said Naruto so sternly that others felt like he was an overprotective brother, which he kind of was.

Karin looked at him, unsure and a little scared.

"Am I clear?" asked Naruto, the concerned and stern look not leaving his face.

"Y-yes," said Karin.

Naruto then hugged her.

"I don't want you to be in pain anymore," said Naruto.