chapter 45 ~ she's gonna fucking pay

"12 gauge on your waist 'bout to waste your cousin" I pushed Mickey off me, closing my door as Debbie came dancing down the hallway.

"Yeah it's not working, fucking meds" I laughed, pulling up my pajamas bottoms.

If I knew the medication would stop my ability to get turned on, I would have never agreed to go on them.

"It could also be the jacked-up teenage girl down the hall" He muttered, climbing over me. "Breakfast of champs. Mood stabilizer, antipsychotic, anti-depressant, and gatorade"

"You a fucking nurse now?" I muttered, taking the drugs from him.

"Shut the fuck up and take your pills bitch"

He quickly kissed my head before walking out of the room. I looked down at the capsules in my hand, swallowing them quickly without a second thought.

I mean as long as they kept me stable....who needs sex anyways.

"No caffeine, not on your meds" Mickey called as I made my way into the kitchen. I kept my eyes locked on his as I poured myself a cup.

No one and I mean no one, would take coffee away from me.

"How you feeling?" Debbie asked, handing me a plate of eggs.

"I would be feeling a lot better if that blonde skank got out of our house"

I sent a glare to Sammi who was sitting all nonchalantly at our kitchen table. I mean didn't she understand that we wanted nothing to fucking do with her.

"Calling around for apartments today" She hummed, her face shoved in a newspaper. God who even read newspapers anymore?

"The fridges is empty" I muttered, slamming the door closed. "Has no one gone shopping?"

"Well you usually do the shopping Cass" Ian shrugged as I rolled my eyes. God did I have to do everything around here?

I mean it wasn't like I could go shopping anyways....I lost my club job and pretty much failed my opportunity at Patsy's.

"I need you to take me to Planned Parenthood today" Debbie sighed as I shoved the food in my mouth. Shit how do you fuck up eggs?

"Are you and Derek having sex?" I questioned, throwing my plate in the sink. I would just have to deal with the stomach pains.

Derek was apparently her new boyfriend, I had never met him but she seemed to really like him so...

"Well not yet, but I made an appointment and Fiona won't take me" She sighed. "And since you're 18"

"Fine, go get dressed" I muttered. "But if I get in trouble that's on you"

 "But if I get in trouble that's on you"