Volatile, Self-Obsessed, Don't Play Well With Others

{Chapter Twenty-Seven}

Abby made her way up to the top of Stark Tower in the elevator to the penthouse floor where she, Tony, and Pepper were staying

Abby made her way up to the top of Stark Tower in the elevator to the penthouse floor where she, Tony, and Pepper were staying. When the doors open the young girl spotted Pepper stood working on digital screens not noticing the twelve-year-old.

"Where's my dad?" Abby asked the woman as she placed her bag on the couch.

"Stark Towers is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy." Tony's voice spoke through one of the speakers causing Abby to make her way over.

"Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over and it actually works," Pepper replies as she wrapped her arms around Abby's shoulders pulling the girl in for a side hug.

"I assume. Light her up," Tony instructs.

Abby watched as Pepper pressed the button and moved over to the window to watch as he tower brighten up with the large letters, STARK.

"How does it look?" Pepper asked, smiling at the look of awe on Abigail's face.

"Like Christmas but with more me," Tony replied, causing Abby to call out in return.

"And me!"

"Hey, munchkin," Tony spoke only just noticing his daughter's presence as he flew over New York City.

"You gotta go wider in the public awareness campaign. You need some press. I go to DC tomorrow. I'm working on the zoning for the next billboards," Pepper said, causing Abby to roll her eyes.

"Pepper you're killing me. The moment, remember? Enjoy the moment," Tony reminded her.

"Get in here and I will," Pepper replied, causing Abby to pull a face.

"You disgust me," Abby groaned causing the woman to laugh.

Pepper turned back to the screens staring.

"Levels are holding steady, I think." Pepper nodded.

"Of course they are. I was directly involved. Which brings me to my next question. How does it feel to be a genius? " Abby smiled when she saw her father walking towards them and hugged him.

"I really wouldn't know, now would I?" Pepper smiled.

"What do you mean? All this came from you," Tony told her as he got himself a drink, handing Abby a Capri-sun.

"No, all this came from that." Pepper corrected, pointing to the arc reactor in Tony's chest.

"Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower is your baby. Give yourself... Twelve percent credit. And the munchkin can have like six percent at least," Tony shrugged earning an incredulous look from his daughter.

"Six?! I should get so much more than that," Abby told him.

"Twelve percent?" Pepper asked, raising her eyebrows at him.