|14|

- Lucifer - 

"See? It's an innocent peck."

"S-Still."

"You started the vendetta, didn't you?"

"Technically you did, since you kissed my nose first, but I was the one who declared it, so I'm not really sure who actually started the vendetta, and I also don't exactly know how they work-"

"Shut up."

The tip of her nose turned bright red after I stopped her rambling. 

She's so cute when she's nervous. 

She loves being dominated, I can tell even if our little moment didn't show my dominant side completely. She enjoyed it, it was evident. By the way she smiled ever so subtly, and willingly submitted to me and did as I said. 

She loved it. 

And she wasn't very good at hiding it. 

I could hear her breath hitch and her heart beat with excitement when I called her a good girl. 

Who knew this sort of stuff excited her?

I can't say that I didn't enjoy it either. It was thrilling to get a reaction from her, though so small, it was still a blink into her brain, letting me know how she'd be if I were to ever pursue her. 

Obedient, submissive, sweet and gentle. 

Perfect. 

You're thinking way too ahead of yourself Lucifer 

She might not even want you

And Dante still exists, remember?

I got from my position above her, standing to my full height and holding my hand out for her. She took it shyly, her face still flushed because of what just happened. 

It's so cute, seeing how something so little affected her so much. 

She's untouched, never been tainted with, played with or desired before. 

In all my 27 years of living, sex has never been a priority of mine. Before I turned 18, all I could focus on was my family, and doing whatever I can to help them, so I hadn't been in a relationship, or even lost my virginity before that point. Once I ran away, I lost my virginity to a girl who also works within the mafia for Dante. 

I thought it was special, but she didn't want anything further than sex. Neither did I, but I was willing to have at least a friendship, but she wasn't too keen, only wanting me for sex and nothing more. I didn't want to be used, so I ended things with her after that. 

You can't blame me though, I didn't need her anyways. 

Every other woman I'd been with has been similar to my first experience. 

None of them wanted to be anything more than a fuck buddy, and I'm not sure why. 

Not like I give a fuck anyway.

I didn't want a girlfriend, but I didn't want the other woman to feel used, so I'd always try to build up a friendship, like I did with the first girl, but none of them were on the same page as me. 

I haven't 'been with' anyone for the past 2 years. 

Delilah has been the only girl I've ever truly liked, not for sex, not for her looks, just for her. 

She's just...

Everything you'd want. 

But she's the only girl you can't have.