ChallengeXIn TheXAirship

After clearing the exam's second phase, the participants fly through the starry night, towards the site of the third phase.

Netero:Allow me to introduce myself to the 42 renaining applicants. I am Netero, Chairman of this year's Hunter Exam Selection Committee.

Beans:I am his secretary, Beans.

A small green guy said beside Netero.

Netero:Originaly, I'd plan to make my appearance during the exam's final phase, bit as I'm already here... I'm loving this tension in the air! So I think I'll stick around for the rest of the trip.

Beans:We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning, at 8 AM. You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You're also welcome to get some rest. In other words you're free to do as you please until you're contacted.

Killua:Okay, Gon! Let's explore the airship!

Gon:Yeah!

The two of them the exit the room leaving Kurapika, Leorio and Akira.

Leorio:How can they have so much energy? I'm hitting the sack.

Kurapika:You can say that again.

Akira:Well, they're kids after all.

Leorio:I guess you're right.

Kurapika:However, I do have one concern.

Leorio:What is it?

Kurapika:How many more phases are there?

Akira:They haven't mention anything about it.

Tompa:On average, there are five to six phases.

He says while aproaching the group.

Akira:That would mean three or four more.

Kurapika:All the more reason to rest now.

Tompa:But you should be careful.

Leorio:Huh?

Akira:*thoughts*There he goes.

Tompa:The secretary only told us when we'll arrive at our destination. It's possible that the third exam could take place on the airship itself. And it dosen't necessarily mean we'll be contacted at 8 AM.

Leorio:Huh? Seriously?

Kurapika:Hmm. That does make sence...

Tompa:You might wake up to discover that the exam has already finish. If you plan to make it to the next phase, don't let yourself relax on this airship.

Leorio:What the hell... Well, that's some good advise. Thank you.

Kurapika:We shall bear that in mind. Let's Leorio, Akira.

To their surprise Akira wasen't there anymore.

Kurapika:Where did he go?

Leorio:Beats me. I'm sure we will find him somewhere.

In another room, the examiners of the first and second phase were eating dinner.

Menchi:Hey, how many applicants do you expect to make it?

Buhara:You mean pass the exam?

Menchi:Yup. This year, we have an impressive group. Though I did failed almost all at once.

Buhara:But, dosen't it depend on what the upcoming exam consits of?

Menchi:That's true... But, didn't you notice? Even if I made our exam a lot harder, one of them was able to pass it. What do you think, Satotz?