before you read!

Hi you beautiful person who is about to read this story! I just wanted to slide in here before you even get the chance to do so.

I need to warn you that I was 14 when I wrote this, and I'm now 17! Which means that the plotting and storytelling of this book is absolutely out of this world horrendous. That's because I didn't really plan for the chapters before I wrote them, which I highly recommend that you do! I also had no plan for the ending so I kind of just came up with it in the last minute.

But all things considered I still like this book a lot. Just because it was my first ever book I ever wrote, and I still find it really sweet! I'm also very proud of it in a way, since it almost have 65k! Which is very very crazy, like what the fawk😀

But even though I was a little 14 year old when I first wrote it, I still hope you can enjoy it, or at least have a little laugh <3

(Btw, I'm not saying that if you are 14 you're suppose to be bad at writing. But it's just when I was 14 I had not much experience with professional writing!)

Tw; this story contains mentions of abuse - if not comfortable don't read. There will be a note in the beginning of chapters that contain that topic.

Thank you for everyone who is even thinking of reading this book. I love you. Have a wonderful day. If you ever get sad, just think about the boys.

But just don't think of pilgrim Harry, he gives me the creeps.

Love you.