『Prologue』

Many years ago, the world was introduced to humanity's newest evolution:

Meta abilities, now known as quirks.

Are superhuman abilities the majority of society now possess. Usually passed down genetically from parents to child. Superpowers that would only exist in fiction has become reality.

After its first appearances in Qing Qing city China, those with meta abilities starts appearing all across the globe.

But not every change lead to peace.

When humans start acquiring superpowers the world was divided into two.

There was a side where they think quirks are just a gift from the god.

And the others who thought that those with quirks aren't human anymore. That they are mutants, and that they should be exiled.

Those who thinks that quirks will bring destruction are not entirely wrong. Not everyone with meta abilities thought about using their ability for good. As there are people who use their quirks to benefit themselves and commit crimes, the society calls these criminals as villains.

There were also quirkless villains, but they're not much of a threat compared to the former.

When chaos rises caused by the civil war, a few civilians decided that they should take the matter into their own hand. Using their quirks to spread peace without the government's authorization, the vigilantes introduces themselves to the world.

There was also a rumour that there was a man with an overpowered quirk who promised to return the world that has lost its humanity at the hands of quirks. But no records of that man were found.

Seeing how the number of villains rises, a new occupation was born. A profession of a quirk-using law enforcement, the heroes made their debut.

Saving people from various disasters and villain's attacks, heroes are individuals who's job is to maintain peace in their respective country. As the quirk-using licenses system was created, the numbers of vigilantes decreases.

The system was greatly criticized at first as the public doesn't trust heroes to protect them. But after a while, those doubts disappears from their hearts. Currently being a pro-hero is the most respected job in the society.

They shower heroes with praises and admiration, but deep down they know

heroes cannot save everyone.

After all, there is no way to erase evil from this world.

CRYSTAL CAVE | ATATATIGA COMPANY'S PROPERTY