𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

We all stood around the tv watching what the president was saying

"It shall be the policy of this nation to regard any nuclear missile crossing the embargo line that surrounds Cuba as an attack by the Soviet Union on the United States requiring a full retaliatory response upon the Soviet Union..." the tv said.

"That's where we're going to find Shaw." Erik said.

"How do you you know?" You asked.

"Two superpowers facing off and he wants to start World war 3." Charles explained.

"He won't leave anything to chance." Charles continued.

"So much for diplomacy. I suggest you all get a good nights sleep." Erik told us as he left the room.

𖥸

You we're walking towards Erik's room when you saw Raven coming out.

"Is everything ok, Raven." You asked her.

"I'm fine thanks though." She told you as she quickly walked passed you and disappeared.

You than knock on Erik's door and you heard shuffling.

"Raven, I said not until your old-

Erik stopped what he was about to say when he noticed you.

"Come in." He said as you walked in a close the door behind you.

"What are you here for?" Erik questioned.

"Uh... I just wanted to say thank you for catching me." You told him as you get nervous.

"You don't need to thank me." He said as he stood a few inches away from you.

You saw as Erik was taking every inches of your features.

"Wow, I never noticed how beautiful you were." Erik said as he put his hand on your cheek.

"Uh... thanks." You blushed.

"You don't need to be nervous around me." He said as his face got close to your, and next thing you knew his lips were on your and he pushed you to the bed.

(And you all know what happened next 😏)