Chapter 20

Victorias Pov:

"Kids, wake up." I hear someone say and when I slowly open my eyes I see Jada looking down at me.

My eyes widen when I look over to Avery and see her cuddled up with me. I quickly sit up, which makes her head fall down on the couch. She wakes up immediately and sits up too.

"I didn't wanna wake you up but the fam will be here in ten minutes." Jada says and I groan while rubbing my eyes.

"How long did we sleep?" I ask.

"Not long. Maybe about ten minutes?" She replies with a shrug.

"Um..we'll get upstairs and change our clothes.." I mumble before getting up and Avery follows me.

We enter my room and Avery closes the door behind her. "Well that went..better than I thought." She mutters and I sit down on my bed with a sigh.

"Well she either overplayed it really good or she actually didn't have a problem with us cuddling." I reply and she smiles while walking over to me.

"I don't think she overplayed it. Guess she really was okay with it." Avery says and I start smiling.

"Do you think she'd actually be okay with..us?" I ask curiously and she sits down on my lap, facing me.

"I kinda believe all of them will be. But I'm not quiet sure about your dad.." she answers and I sigh.

"Just hoping at least someone in my family would be okay with it is enough for me." I say with a shrug and Avery smiles softly before pecking my lips.

"We should get ready." She says before getting off me and standing up and I nod.

"Yeah.."

We then start to get dressed but I'm kinda distracted by Averys body. So when she takes off her shirt I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her from behind. She slightly jumps on that, making me chuckle. I then lean down and gently kiss her exposed shoulder on which she sighs in pleasure.

"Vic, we need to get ready." She breathes out and I smile on that.

"One kiss." I mumble on her skin and she turns around to face me.

"Fine." She whispers before pressing her lips on mine.

Avery instantly lays her arms over my shoulders and I pull her closer by her waist, pressing her body against mine.

"Hey are you rea- whoa!"

I quickly pull away from Avery and turn around to the door, where Jada is staring at us with wide eyes.

"Jada, I-I can explain!" I say nervously but she just pulls me into a hug.

"Aww I'm so happy for you!" She exclaims with a happy smile, which shocked me.

"Y-You what?" I asked shocked and she pulls away from me.

"I'm happy for you, Vicki. You two are literally perfect for each other." Jada responds and I start smiling.

"So you're not mad at me?"

She frowns. "Why would I be mad at you? Because you're with a girl? I don't care about that. I just want you to be happy."

Gosh I'm literally about to start crying..

"And just so you know, mom feels the same. We actually wanted to couple you two up." Jada says, making us laugh.

"Seriously?" I ask shocked and she nods with a chuckle.

"But I guess we don't need to do that now." She replies and I smile.

"So mom is really okay with that?" I ask, still surprised and she nods.

I immediately wrap my arms around Avery, pick her up and twirl her around with the biggest smile. Avery just chuckles and when I put her back down on the ground I peck her lips.

"I think pretty much everyone on mom's family side is. But dads um..not that much.." she mumbles and I sigh.

"But..there's no time to be sad because you two still have to get ready!" Jada says while clapping her hands and I snort.

"So..get ready, now." She continues before walking back out.

I turn back to Avery. "This day is just full of surprises." I say, making her laugh.

She then walks over to me and lays her arms over my shoulders. "We should really get ready, though." She mumbles and we both chuckle.

"Fine." I peck her lips before pulling away and getting ready.

My outfit

Avery's outfit

Avery's outfit

"You're ready?" I ask as we finished dressing up

"Not really." Avery mutters, making me chuckle.

"Everything will be okay."

I hope so..