Epilogue- Part VIII

Oh god, I'm really slow in updating this......

But there's more....

"I don't know what to say, or where to start from- so I guess I'm just gonna go ahead and say the words I've been craving to utter for more than three years now" Jimin said, "I love you, I have always loved you, I will always love you. There's no one I'd rather be with, you are my everything. My world starts with you and ends at you.. i know this is getting to corny and I am really unprepared for this but it can't wait anymore.. I know I should probably not have said this one month before leaving but god I'm scared, what if Liam asks you out again or something.. I've been overthinking this a lot - I know you said you're not going anywhere and I would've never been insecure but we were away for so long and I cant- I just cant bear that feeling ever again, I won't be able to go through it again y/n, It'll break me. I should let you talk now-  I love you so much- please say something-"

Yep, anyone could tell you had had enough. Even though you were kind of enjoying his insecure, bickering side- you could tell what a hard time he was having.. Well, so were you.

You had spent the entire vacation period making sweet memories with Jimin before he left. You didn't want to label it yet- even though you desperately wanted to be with him and never let go again.

So you did the only thing you could think of- you kissed him.

He almost jumped in surprise by the very unexpected kiss, but eventually melted into it.

You were having a million thoughts running inside your head- all full of your love for this man in front of you, but the second he smiled into the kiss, your head went empty. The feeling of being home literally rushed through your veins. It was so...pure..

There both of you were, sitting on the bed, in a slightly difficult position yet kissing effortlessly. You moved closer to him, pushing him a little further to get better access to his lips. It wasn't rushed or rough but soft and very passionate. Even parting lips for a second felt like torture.

While he moved slightly back, he cupped your cheek and breathed out- "I love you."

You couldn't stop smiling but you managed to say it back to him, "I love you too."

He proceeded to remove the hair band that was holding your hair in a ponytail and put it on his wrist, letting your hair loose, while you interlaced one hand with his and sat on top of him deepening the kiss.

"Y/n- I wanted to say that this silence better be you kissing your man but-"

"We don't mean to eavesdrop Dr. L/n- but your microphone is on."

"And we did kinda hear Park Jimin's very cute speech."

"And now we kinda know you're making out. Uh- should we like-umm- leave the meeting?"

You got off him immediately, turning beet red, struggling to form words and moving towards your laptop but too embarrassed to show your face.

"Uh- yes. It's not what it sounded like guys. Umm-"

"It's okay y/n, save it" you could almost feel Lily smirking, "we'll leave now."

"I'm so sorry" Jimin said.

"Shh, what are you sorry for?" you asked, propping yourself beside him.

"I don't know" he brought his face very close to yours and smiled innocently, running his tongue over his bottom lip, "ugh I wish they hadn't interrupted."

"I'm glad they did-" you said, "otherwise we would've given them a free porn audio"

He raised his eyebrows, "do you think it would've gone that far?" and smirked.

"Shut up" you turned red again.

"Come on, you're the one saying it" he gave you back the hair band from his wrist, "y/n- I love you."

"I know Jiminie, I love you too." you held his hand, tightly.

"So-"

"Let me continue from where you left-" you said, "I'm glad you said all of that, because honestly, I too had been waiting for you to get back. I thought that maybe then we'd really be in the best condition to talk about our relationship. But, you know, spending all this time with you- I realized its never too early to initiate this talk. Jimin, I love you more than my heart can handle. All these years I never got with anybody because I couldn't even think of moving on from you. So I guess it'll be safe to say that even though I know you'll be gone only a year- I would wait for you my entire life if I had to."

"But-"

"I know" you said, "I know a year sounds a lot right now, considering the fact that we just got back together but- but it's better now, it's better because I know that at the end of your military period, you'll be with me."

He nodded, his eyes glistening ,but he didn't say anything.

You held both his hands, "Jimin, I know this is too cheesy but- yeah, I guess we're meant to be." you smiled, "why else would I still be talking to a wrong number that texted me over six years ago." you wanted to chuckle, but because of the tears you had been holding back, it came out as a snort- like a pig.

Thankfully, he laughed too, looked up at you and let the tears fall. You followed suit, held his hands and cried together.

After crying in each other's embrace for good five minutes you got up, "I'm hungry, let's eat now. I'm pretty sure both of them are waiting for us."

"I'm pretty sure they're happy we didn't come and finished all the food." he got up and wiped your tears.

"Guys, Jungkook literally sent me all the way over to get you two" Taehyung announced, "and both of you are just staring at each other's faces. At least pick up the calls. Oh wait- am I interrupting an emotional moment? Oh god, Jungkook would kill me if I stopped you midway of your confessions of unending love for each other."

"Nah don't worry" you said, "we've done the confession part."

"Oh thank god- wait what? WHAT? You did? Really?" he was giggling and jumping up and down like a little kid.

Jimin nodded and joined him in giggling, "she loves me."

"Well, obviously she does. Have you seen her face around you?" Taehyung asked.

"But I love her more." he hugged Taehyung, "I love her so much. And I'm so happy to say it out loud again Tae" you heard him sniffling.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine" he took a deep breath, wiped his face, "let's go m'lady." and held you hand.

You smiled, overwhelmed by love for him.

"Oh I'm so happy for you guys." Taehyung said.

"Me too" both of you said.