Encounter

..

"Eri....?" Sero said in despair.
Eri was shocked, she didn't take Sero would recognize her from her voice.

"Excuse me?" Midoryia asked. Stress was prevalent in Sero's eyes.
He recognized Midoryia's voice too.

"T-thats e-eri...
B-but if that's true then..."

Sero looked at fatgum who also was panicking.

"Eri I think our cover is blown.
We'll have to run out of here and shapeshift into another person you got it?"
Midoryia said through telepath.

He looked at Eri who was melting back to normal due to  the shock of being found out, she had lost control of her quirk.

"I-it is you!" Sero screamed.

Fatgum tried to grab Midoryia and Eri but Midoryia quickly grabbed Eri and sped up behind fatgum, cutting the muscle of fatgum's ankle in the process with his claws.

Fatgum fell into the ground.

"W-what are you doing here?! C-cant you just leave us all alone?!" Sero cried as fatgum tried to move.

Midoryia began to melt back to his original look as well, he'd have to shapeshift soon and shapeshifting ontop of a shapeshift was quite impossible.

"Well it looks like you figured it out.

Boo hoo" Midoryia sighed.

Eri was clinging onto Midoryia In fear, she had actually enjoyed the life Midoryia gave her and didn't want to imagine what would happen if the heros got to her.

Sero began to physically shake in fear as he tried to shoot Midoryia with tape.
Customers in the store previously had already ran away.

"Sero don't!! He isn't attacking right now, if you give him a reason to he might!" Fatgum screamed.

Sero's arm was shaking as he didn't know who to listen to.

His instinct or a hero...

"Man will you all calm down?

Your acting as if I killed someone right now.
Just give Eri a slice of cake and we'll be on our way" Midoryia spat.

"Eri! Step away from him! He's a villain, he's lying to you!
Come back to the heros bef-"

Fatgum was cut off.

"No...
I like the life Deku is giving me" she said as she hid behind Midoryia.

Midoryia wore a smug grin as he watched fatgum's face fall into despair.

"You see?
Eri, who I consider to be my little sister now, doesn't like you heros.
And as I said I'm going to give her a better life than y'all could offer.

I was the one who saved her after all" Midoryia chuckled.

Sero shot the tape with shaky aim...

It ended up going towards Eri, however Eri was lucky enough that Midoryia quickly swiped the tape in the air and stopped it from hitting her.

With how hard he shot the tape it could've definitely left a bad bruise on her face.

Midoryia glared at Sero, "Sero Sero Sero...

All I said was give me a slice of cake.
But I suppose it's just that hard to listen to an order.

Well who am I kidding, you were like this at UA too~" Midoryia laughed.

Sero stood there in utter fear, fatgum didn't know what to do, he couldn't move his legs.

Midoryia looked at Eri who was practically shaking in fear and sighed.