Minjee and Hans family moments

GUYS MY NIECE RANDOMLY SCREAMS. I CAN FINALLY BE WEIRD WITH HER BC WE BOTH DO IT TOO. Thank you Lino😕👆🏼😝
My sis will now have to deal with the both of us. My niece finds it so funny too😭💔
Edited: (September 7, 2021)

Bold in English
Normal In korean

#1

You guys were all back stage, filming an episode of talker. You were all looking at the votes before han picked up his phone.

"Who are you calling?" Minho asked noticing Hans contacts.

"My grandma." He stated making you all laugh.

"Grandma!!" He smiled as she picked up.

"Yes hannie?"

"Can you vote for us on Mnet???"

"Mnet? Where do I go?"

"Go on the internet and search Mnet.me and the page should open up. If it doesn't pop up then click on the first link!"

"Ahhh okay."

"Then you vote for us in any category you see us in okay?"

"Okay~~~ I understand."

"Thank you grandma!"

"No problem ji. Oh- Minjees nominated for something."

"Min? For what?"

"Best girl visual."

"MINJEE??? REALLY?? GRANDMA LISTEN CAREFULY. YOU LOVE ME RIGHT???"

"Is that even a question. Yes of course!"

"Okay! Go tell all your friends to vote for her!"

"Okay!" She laughed.

"And then make different accounts okay?"

"I get it! Her pictures pretty."

"I'm sure it Is." Jisung laughed. "Did you vote for her?"

"Yep! She's really pretty~~ it's not a surprise she was nominated for that."

"I didn't even know tho- okay. That's all grandma. Take care!"

"I will. You too jisung. And everyone else!"

"Yes we will! Bye!"

"Bye." They hung up.

"MINJEE WAS NOMINATED FOR BEST GIRL VISUAL." He yelled out. The boys all looked at him shocked as you sat there with wide eyes.

"Me? Really??" You took your phone out to look. You gasped. "I'm on best girl visual!" You smiled showing them your phone.

"Who are you up against?" Changbin asked.

"Mmm...IU, Wonyoung from IZ*ONE, Jiwoo from KARD, Jisoo from BlackPink, and Yuna from ITZY." You scrolled on your phone.

"I mean I'm not gonna win but- I was nominated?" You mumbled still shocked.

"WAHHHHH LOOK AT OUR MAKNAE VISUAL~~~~" they all pinched your cheeks as you laughed.

"No!" You shook your head smacking their hands away.

"Don't worry min. My grandma voted for you." He giggled.

"Really?"

"Mhm! She saw you and went 'minjee was nominated!' " he imitated his grandma making you all laugh.

"Ahh cute." You laughed clapping.

#2

When Minho had gone home for your guys' free days. He called you and jisung to hang out. Of course, you both agreed.