𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐠

date; started; 3/16/2021 - published; 3/17/2021

summary; "you're so cheeky on camera babe."

louis' pov

I started my youtube channel about 4 years ago, i originally started it with an ex boyfriend of mine. I told myself i wasn't going to have another public relationship but then came harry.

I also had to think about the fact that harry was only 18 when we met, he's 2o now; but he was basically just a kid and i didn't want to expose him to the daily amount of hate I get.

I have a little over 23 million subscribers, which was a huge milestone for me. Harry helped me celebrate 20 million by taking me out to a nice dinner.

*flashback*

"baby, ready to go?" Harry shouts. I quickly throw on my black blazer and rush down the steps. I stop in front of harry who tilts his head a little in confusion.

"you look pretty" I smile.

"you're so sappy." he says while he helps me steady myself to put my shoes on.

"me? sappy? says the one taking me to dinner for some youtube milestone." he pouts and i laugh at his cute expression.

Harry opens the door to his black range rover and i hop in the passenger side.

"what a gentlemen you are." I say while pecking his cheek. I notice his blush and how he clumsily scurries to the drivers side.

He puts the keys in the ignition, and turns on the radio. Our first date song comes on and a smirk plays across his face.

"too bad we are in the car, otherwise i'd dance with you." I say while looking out the window, noticing the small droplets of rain forming. The sky is dark since it's night time, even darker with the clouds.

"i can arrange that.." I look over just in time for harry to pull over on the side of a neighborhood road. I also begin to hear the rain outside, now coming down briskly instead of a light sprinkle.

"what are you doing hazza?" i ask before he opens his door he turns the radio all the up, and then jumps out to open my door.

"what are you doing?" I ask again, chuckling lightly. He just sticks his hand out with a wide dimpled smile. I grab it and he yanks me out.

He then rests his hands on my hips and places my hands on his shoulders.

"haz? it's raining.." I say while water encases both our bodies.

"i wanna dance with you." he frowns.

"but we are getting wet, and the restaur-" harry cuts me off with his lips. It works every time and he knows that.

"we aren't snowmen, we will be just fine, plus you look cute when your hair is all wet."

I roll my eyes playfully and we begin dancing to the song. By the time we do start dancing it's basically the last minute of it, however when the next song starts up, harry keeps his grip on me.

I look up into his green eyes, i notice how much darker his eyelashes are because of the rain, also making his cheeks more flushed as the cold droplets are displayed on his skin.

We dance through three more songs, making ourselves properly soaked before harry leans in to kiss me. I can feel the water on his lips and we steadily make out in this quiet area. All I can hear is harry's steady breathing and the downpour of rain.

We pull away and stare into each other's eyes until i see harry shiver a little.

"are you cold love?" He shakes his head.