(C3)

VIVIAN GREY

My damn neck hurt.

But other than that I felt comfortable and covered by something heavy. It provided a lot of heat, almost reminding me of a fire, but I felt like I would gladly burn in it.

Strange

Whatever fire this was, it didn't hurt me, it surrounded me like a second layer of skin keeping me warm and made me feel all fuzzy on the inside, my heart was beating slowly, calmly. I could feel this warmth travel all over me, on my arms, my face. A shiver passed me as a trail of heat slowly made its way from the corner of my right eye to the corner of my lips...wait, what? My brows furrowed at the thought of something on my face, whatever pattern it was making it seemed familiar but stronger this time. And then I remembered everything before my unplanned sleep attack. The visit, Lily, the pack, green-eyed kidnapper and then darkness.

I snapped my eyes open and instantly saw a pair of blue ones looking back at me.

Blue.

The man hovering over me was a god, he had to be.

The man was gorgeous in all the senses. Thick raven colored hair was combed back with a few loose strands falling over his forehead, black trimmed eyebrows arched at the corners, thick long black eyelashes cast a shadow over deep-set piercing blue eyes that were looking at me fiercely and alert. It left me shaking to my core, his eyes were trained on me with concentration and something else I couldn't decipher but it left me dazzled and intimidated. I trailed my eyes down to his long upturned nose that sat above perfectly shaped lips. He had an oblong face with angular cheekbones and a strong sharp jawline. 

Who was he? Where did he come from?

I did a once over and then again. He was alluring in all senses. I took in a breath breathing in his clean, aromatic and raw scent. You know when a good-looking guy walks by you and then a second later their good cologne hits you? Doesn't it just stun you for a moment? Because that's how I felt about this man's scent, it was a mouth-watering smell, tempting the darkest side of me to peek out and do something. And then I realized...

He was laying on top of me.

Two bulging biceps on either side of my face while his firm body pressed down on mine. He had one of his hands in my hair while he traced my face with his pointer finger, both of his legs thrown over me. He didn't make a move to get from off me, in fact, he looked calm, comfortable and content. I was freaking out on the inside and I was sure that my eyes were large with fright. My breathing was coming out quickly and uneven, my hands that were once limp beside me now gripped onto what felt like ilk blankets. Why were we on a bed? I shifted a little, and felt my clothes. Good.

My wolf was purring in my head but didn't say a thing. Why are you purring mutt! You should be clawing at him. He could be a rapist!

The blue-eyed man narrowed his eyes at me, scowling, making me take a breath. Then taking me by surprise he dipped his head and rested it on my left shoulder. Skin to skin. His pale smooth skin touching my cheek, I heard him inhale deeply and then let out an aggressive growl next to my ear making me whimper out of fear. He surprised me when it suddenly cut off and he shot his head back up to look at me.

"W-What are you doing? Who the hell are you? Get off of me!" I exclaimed at last. I liked hot guys as much as the next girl, just not when I didn't know them and had them randomly on top of me. Why was he on top of me again?

The man said nothing, he just kept staring with those watchful eyes. He radiated power and dominance, in a fight between both of us I was sure he'd knock my head off my shoulders with one blow. It scared me.

Mate.

I pushed my head back even further into what must have been a fluffy pillow, eyes feeling like they were about to pop out of head. For a second everything was still. Had he said anything?

Mate.