20.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [2]

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
[20]. Let's Just Finish the Dance.
PART TWO
━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━❝  ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ
ʜᴏᴘᴇ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

WHILE LIZZIE WAS HELPING Hope prepare for the competition; Malik had been busy getting ready himself. Once he was in appropriate clothing he walked the halls looking for something to do and so he could occupy himself. He felt a little hungry so he decided to walk himself to the kitchen.

Malik made himself a quick sandwich. Once he was done he took a bite out of it; his eyes then fell on a bottle of bourbon sitting on the table.

He looks around to see if anyone was near.

He begins to take a few steps forward.

Now right in front of the bottle: he grabs it. He opens up the lid. Malik inhales sharply before he walks over to the sink and dumps the liquor out.

"No temptations if there's nothing to be tempted by." The boy whispers to himself.

Once he was done emptying out the bottle he threw them out and walked out of the kitchen with his sandwich still in his hand. As he walks the halls his eyes land on Lizzie who had been watching everyone rehearsal their dancing.

"How's it going?" Malik questions, he walks over to stand beside her.

Lizzie shrugs. "Could be better. The Muppet needs to work on his dancing. You should've been her escort."

Malik snorts. "1. You wouldn't even let me think about it. 2. Dancing isn't my thing."

Lizzie rolls her eyes, smiling. "Oh yeah? Well, my birthday party guests could say otherwise."

"Shut up and watch them dance." Malik laughs, he fixated his eyes on Hope and Landon.

But that's when things started to get weird. The tables, lights, shelves... it all began to shake viciously. And followed by it was Hope yelling for Landon to stop. Whatever the hell that meant.

Malik takes a stand beside Hope, he eyes Landon while his eyes glowed. "Take that look off your face, Kirby. You sit and stay here. Hope... come on." he says.

Leaving Landon behind, Hope, Lizzie, and Malik walked outside into the woods. Hope continued to ask questions, confused as to where they were going.

"Hello? Someone answer me. Where the hell are we going?" Hope questions for the hundredth time in under three minutes.

"You are a ticking time bomb," Lizzie says while still walking. "I'm gonna show you how to take care of it before you hurt someone, or worse, cost us the pageant."