Twenty-One

Ariana
A Month Later...

"My bitch said FUCK THAT NIGGA!" Jayda yelled. We were sitting in the club vibing to the music.

I kind of went behind Dave's back and went out and he told me not too.

I only did it because maybe I would get some dick for disobeying his orders.

My dad has became less strict so I been out a lot lately and he hasn't complained or said a word about it.

"Give me the cash fuck a wedding ring!" I sanged to the city girls.

"Ari say fuck that nigga!" Jayda said and I laughed. Seeing a flash, I flicked the camera off.

My eyes were low like I had a smoke session before this but in reality, I was just a lil tipsy

"Wassgood ma." I heard.

I was being approached by this guy. He was fine but he wasn't Dave.

"Gon bout to business playboy. Her nigga kill people." Jayda stepped in between us.

"Damn my bad." He said with his hands up in surrender.

I got up, looking over the railing. My eyes then went too the entrance. I could see Dave and Dante walking in.

It looked like they were looking for somebody and that somebody was probably us because Jayda wasn't supposed to be out either.

"I WANNA SLIM FINE WOMAN WITH SOME TWERK IN HER!" Jayda sung onto of the table.

Pulling her down, I walked to my drink, downing the rest.

"Where we going?" Jayda asked.

"Home. The boys here." I said looking at her frantically.

"Girl fuck them!" Jayda said and I stopped, looking at her crazy.

My nigga got a big dick and even though I want it, I do want to walk in the morning.

"Well Bitch you leave. Like I said, FUCK THEM!" Jayda yelled.

"Fuck who?" I heard Dante say from behind us.

I was so scared to turn around because I just knew Dave was right there with him and I was correct.

"Hey. How y'all doing." I said before Dave grabbed me by my arm and Dante grabbed Jayda.

"Dammit Dante." I heard Jayda say.

"Shut up Jayda." He said and she sealed her lips.

We walked to the parking lot and as we went our separate ways, we spoke.

"Bye Ari."

"Bye Jayda."

We said to each other sadly, looking like two sad puppies.