Chapter 6 plan shiver me timbers

"Johnny, Ali hi!" Carmen said with a smile. She opened the door wider revealing an extremely clean house. The floors were shiny the counters were clean, and the smell was incredible, the smell of mexican food and air freshener climbed up your nose and tickled your senses, I took a deep breath before stepping inside. "Miguel is upstairs" Carmen said to me while leading Johnny into the kitchen. I nodded my head before heading towards to stairs, "2nd door on the left... oh and don't be scared when you walk in it's a mess" she continued giving me a warning as I walked upstairs.

As I approached the door I could hear the buttons of controllers being pressed at a rapid pace, 'gaming' I thought to myself as I shook my head. I placed my hand on the door nob and slowly opened the door, I looked up and saw two heads looking my way. "Oh hi Ali, sorry I forgot to text you and tell you Eli's coming to. It must have just slipped my mind" Miguel said with a smirk. I looked at him with furious eyes knowing that he was trying to set me up. "No no it's fine" I replied putting on a fake smile. I looked at Eli and he was once again wearing one of his nerd sweaters, everyone made fun of him for them, I thought he looked cute in them. The truth was Eli was the only person who made me feel weak, my heart did backflips when I was around him, my knees buckled underneath me. I had never felt this way for anyone in my life, it hurt to know that I couldn't push this confusing feeling away. It just came back stronger and more urgent the more I saw him, but I had to stay strong, 'someone who is emotional is also weak' I reminded myself while sitting on Miguel's bed grabbing his controller. "So what are we playing" I asked trying to take my mind off of the boy sitting next to me. "You game?" Miguel questioned. "I h-" I started but before I could finish I had to think, should I use the words I have a brother or I had a brother, I really didn't feel like ranting to them about my problems with my family so I decided on have. "I have a brother" I said while trying not to meet their eyes. "Oh ya that's right my mom told me about that" Miguel replied, I knew my dad told carmen about what had happened between my mom and him but I didn't expect her to tell miguel as well. Based off his facial expressions it didn't look like he knew the whole story.

"Well what are we playing" I asked trying to change the subject as quick as possible. "Mario Kart" Eli suggested. "That's my favorite game" I replied smiling wildly. "Mine to" Eli added looking at me like I was the most incredible person in the world. "Earth to Eli..." Miguel said looking at his friend with a confused face. He looked over at me and noticed that I was also staring at Eli once again lost in his eyes. "Hey! Earth to Ali!" Miguel said a little harsher while waving his hand infront of our faces. "S-sorry" Eli and I replied looking away from each other. I saw his head turn slightly as he took a quick glance my way but turned the other way when he noticed that I wasn't looking, I had to stay strong. He wasn't my definition of hot but he was one of the cutest boys I've ever met. 'stop it Ali!' I scolded myself in my thoughts.

"3... 2... 1 beep" the game said and the race started. I pushed down on the button to start my car and quickly got ahead of Eli and Miguel. "Sh!t I'm in 12th" Miguel scolded while trying to use a super boost to get him ahead. I was in first and Eli was in second, "I don't loose" I said coldly becoming my competitive self. "Neither do I" he replied with his complete focus on the game. Soon it was neck and neck, miguel in third, me in first, and Eli in second. "Plan shiver me timbers" Miguel asked Eli, eli nodded his head in agreement. "What the hell is plan shiver me timbers" I asked confused. "Your about to find out" miguel responded with a sly smirk. "3..." Eli started. "No no no I'm scared" I said genuinely a bit scared of plan shiver me timbers. "2..." Miguel said ignoring my pleading. "1..." Eli finished while quickly handing his remote to miguel. He jumped on top of me so I couldn't see the game, "do it!" Miguel cheered still focusing on getting him and Eli to win the race. Eli looked down at me with his innocent smile but it turned into a smirk as he moved his hands onto my stomach. "Quick she's still winning" Miguel whined while I still drove along the track having it memorized. "Sorry Ali but Miguel and I don't loose" he said as he started attacking me with tickles. I burst out in laughter trying to roll out of Eli's grasp but he was straddling my hips to tightly and I couldn't get out. "Ahhhh it hurts" I pleaded while squirming around underneath Eli loosing all focus on the game. It made me happy that they didn't care that I had a different d!ck inside of me almost every day, most boys would take advantage of my sl^tty reputation if they had me straddled like this. But eli didn't care, he didn't want s#x, he just wanted a friend. "We won!" Miguel squealed like a girl when him and Eli crossed the finish line in first and second. "Eli we won you can stop the tickle attack" miguel said laughing slightly. "No she hit me with a shell she needs to be punished" he responded still tickling me. "Please no, no more" I pleaded practically melting from the warmth of his hands. "Alright fine" he replied giving in.

As soon as his grip loosened around me I flipped him over so I was on top of him straddling his waist. "Oh sh!t" he said while looking up at me knowing what I was going to do. I started tickling him moving my hands all along his stomach. He started laughing like crazy trying to move out from under me. "There's no escaping the tickles" I replied while quickening my pace. Eli grabbed my hands and stopped them from tickling him, he threw them above his head holding them together and I was launched over so I was lying on top of him my hands trapped above his head. He looked at me shocked, it looked like he had no idea how he was able to do that. "OOooOooOo I ship" Miguel squealed while looking at us. We both turned to him quickly climbing away from each other. There was an awkward tension between us as miguel sent a smirk our way. He came over and whispered something in my ear, "just do it you know you want to" he said. I looked at him with fake cold eyes, I wanted to do what he was referring to but I couldn't. He just shrugged and went over to Eli, "shut it" he said to Miguel after he whispered something to him. "Can't deny the truth" Miguel replied with a smirk. We both looked at him coldly but were snapped out of our evil gaze when carmen called us down, "kids dinners ready" she said and miguel opened the door leading us out.

I hope you guys like this one.

Maybe Ali will realize that she can't be afraid of love forever and she will be with Eli.

Maybe she'll screw things up.

Or maybe she'll wait to long and when she's finally ready he's not the eli she knew.

Anyway here's today's picture!