Chapter 2

I looked up to see a man with dark and curly scruffy hair, slightly skinny, wearing jeans and a yellow jumper being pounded on with rain by the minute, behind him looked like a guitar case and an umbrella which I must have knocked out of his hands in the crash.

Wilbur's POV:

After the stream ended I had to go preform some music at a wedding, the music was definitely not my style more classy music I mean it was a wedding but still the people there where so posh also friendly to the point it was disturbing.
Time skip
The gig was over now I packed up my stuff and put my guitar away I walked out it was bucketing it down, luckily I had my umbrella so I grabbed it and started to walk down the dark path the only light source being the dim light of the moon and the tinted light of the street lamps. I turned round the corner and I instantly felt Someone bash into me causing me to fall back and drop both my guitar and my umbrella the rain soaking me by the minute. I looked up to see the girl drenched in the rain she was y/h (your height) with dreamy y/e/c (your eye colour) eyes with her dripping y/h/c (your hair colour) hair. We had made eye contact, I blushed I thought in my head Wilbur you don't even know this girl calm down. I rubbed the back of my neck with my head down trying to hide the fact that i was blushing.

Y/n's POV:

I felt like I knew this man but I couldn't quite remember I was slightly staring at him confused trying to remember I think that might of weirded him out a bit. Suddenly I remembered that the person I was sat on top of was... Wilbur Soot! But then at that moment I realised that I was straddling him, I didn't even know how it happened I got up immediately and apologised repeatedly I felt so bad.
"It's ok don't worry" he said in a calming manor
"Need some help" I said
"Oh no it's fine" he said once again very calmly

As he stood up he was now toppling over me. I looked up at him and then
"Wow you're short" he said while giggling at himself or maybe me. If I'm being honest I didn't really expect that but I came back with
"Am not! Your just freakishly tall"
He was now laughing so much that he could probably fall on the floor and die.
"Well yes I am but you're quite short too" he managed to get out in between laughs. I looked behind him and picked up his guitar and umbrella holding them in front of him
So he could grab them. When he didn't I was confused he asked
"Do you play?"
"Yeah I do actually, I write some songs and stream"
"Oh Really?" He said kind of confused
"Actually your work inspired me" I said looking down kind of embarrassed.
"Wow that's actually really cool" he said sounding so fascinated.
"Wait I never asked, what's your name?"
"Y/n, y/n y/l/n"
"That is such a cool name"
"Yeah... thanks a lot of people say that"
"Well it's because it's true" he said confirming me

It was really dark now and still poring down with rain.
"Well i best be off then, bye Wilbur"
"Bye I should too it's been a long day"
"Yeah"

I Walked past after turning round the corner he had came from freaking out not being able to believe the fact that I had just met Wilbur soot my idol,comfort streamer and my inspiration. I continued to head home and put the key in my door and walked up to my room. I plugged my phone in and flopped onto my bed instantly my phone pinged.

I wonder what it was?

Words: 668

A/n: I hate this you might love it but I suck at writing and definitely prefer reading the fanfics but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.