Chapter 3

The next day...

I sat in front of Butsuma as the two of us having tea together.

"You made quite the impression on my clansmen yesterday." Butsuma stated, as I hummed in acknowledgement. "From what I've heard, you used wood release correct?"

"Yes, though if you plan on questioning me where I got it from, I have idea where I got it from..." I smiled sadly as I took a small sip of my warm flavorful tea.

"That's what I heard yesterday too... do you want to inform me if you have any other significant Kekkei Genkai? If you do, it won't affect our relationship with us." I shook my head in a negative response. He didn't say anything but just stared at me. "From your eyes, or at least from my view, are you related to the Uchiha Clan?"

"I don't know... as I've said, I was never informed of my origins so I can't confirm anything."

"I see... from what my spies have reported, you haven't done anything to make us weary of you. Do that marks you off as a spy... do you have any intention in involving yourself in the war?" He took a sip of tea, waiting for me answer.

"No." I moved another piece. "Just the thought of involving myself in it makes me sick."

"I understand."

"From what I've heard, Hashirama has pacifist thoughts... what do you think about it?" I questioned, having a longer than normal sip of tea.

"It's very weak of him." He huffed as he looked at me with sharp eyes.

"Is it weak to try and end a war that has taken the lives of those precious to him and trying to stop a fate of the deaths of those who are still alive?" I questioned him as I stood up. "I'm sorry, but even though I said I'd stay for a few days, it seems like I should go." I bowed to him and walked to the door.

"Before you leave, I want you to know that you're always welcomed here." Butsuma said. "I mean as long you remain a neutral. I'll make sure to inform my clansmen to treat you as a friend and equal."

"I'll try to come and visit again. Thank you for your hospitality." I closed the door behind me and walked to the back exit of the estate.

"Ayumi where are you going?!" I turned around to see Hashirama running at me, panting. Tobirama right behind him.

"I'm leaving." I answered.

"But why?! Is it because of what our father said?! We're sorry if it is!" Hashirama rambled on. Before Tobirama could tell him to shut up, I put my finger to his lips, effectively quieting him.

"I'm leaving on my own accord." I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. "The reason why I left my seclusion in the first place was to travel the world." Tobirama took something out of his pocket and handed it to me. It was a small thin green stone with the Senju Clan mark that was attached to a golden thin rope. I slowly put my hand out and he dropped it in my hand.

"The next time you decide to visit, just show the ones that are guarding, and they'll let you in without question." Tobirama explained, I nodded, opening my cloak a bit too attach the ornament to my waist.

"Thanks." I gave them a hug. "Even though we've only known each other for a few days, you'll be my first friends." I let them go and put my hood over my head. "Make sure to survive, so that I can tell you of my adventures the next time we meet." Then I walked off into the forest.