Chapter 10

One week later...

After that meeting a week ago, I met up with Mito again and I apologized to her for my actions back at the meeting. She told me it was fine and that it was necessary to make sure that my words got into their heads. Though she did tell me they talked about me being someone who you don't want to anger or mess with. Oops... anyways, thanks to her I was able to stay at their estate they made in the village and I learned that most of the clan still resided in their village.

During my stay at their estate, I was able to practice and experiment with seals with the input of fuinjutsu masters. It truly was a blessing. Thanks to their guidance, when I first met them, I was able to improve a whole lot in their field of expertise.

I opened my status plate in front of me.

Name: Ayumi

Family Name: [blocked]

Age: 25

Title(s): Reincarnated, Child beloved by the Sage of Six Paths, Sharingon User, Prodigy,  Craftsman (or woman?), Traveler, Friend of all Tailed Beasts, Friend of Many Clans, Shinobi Goddess, Sage

Level: 293

Clan (friend): Aburame, Akimichi, Fuma, Hoshigaki, Hyuga, Inuzuka, Kurama, Nara, Sarutobi,  Senju, Shimura, Uchiha, Uzumaki, Yamanaka, etc....

Chakra Control: Max

Chakra Sensing: Max

Chakra: 6,797,342/6,797,342

Nature Chakra: N/A

Tailed Beast Shared Chakra: 4,500,000/4,500,000

Attack: Max (+20)

Defense: Max (+12)

Agility: Max (+34)

Int: Max (+45)

Luck: Max

Jutsu Categories: Ninjutsu (100%), Taijutsu (100%), Genjutsu (100%)

Jutsu Subcategories: Fuinjutsu (100%), Juinjutsu (100%), Senjutsu (94%), Medical Ninjutsu (100%), Kenjutsu (100%), Barrier Ninjutsu (100%), Bukijutsu (100%), Chakra Flow (100%), Clone Techniques (100%), Reincarnation Ninjutsu (100%), Shurikenjutsu (100%)

Chakra Natures: Fire (100%), Water (100%), Earth (100%), Wind (100%), Lighting (100%), Yin (100%), Yang (100%), Yin-Yang Release (100%)

Advance Chakra Natures: Boil (100%), Lava (100%), Magma (100%), Magnet (100%), Mud (100%), Phasing (100%), Flight (100%), Gravity (100%), Ice (100%), Dark (100%), Storm (100%), Swift (100%), Typhoon (100%), Wood (100%)

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingon (Rinne)

Curse: Immortality (cannot be broken)

Bonds: Kurama (Nine-tailed Beast), Gyuki (Eight-tailed Beast), Chomei (Seven-tailed Beast), Saiken (Six-tailed Beast), Kokuo (Five-tailed Beast), Son Goku (Four-tailed Beast), Isobu (Three-tailed Beast), Matababi (Two-tailed Beast) & Shukaku (One-tailed Beast)

Additional Skills: Item Box (Max), Super Growth (Max), World Map (Max)

Hobbies: Embroidery (Advance), Cooking (Advance), Metalworking (Advance), Shogi (Advance)

Once again, I only sighed at the sight of it. Once again, I must call myself a monster... I put my status plate away and stood from my spot. Walking out of the estate and to the Hokage Tower. A few days ago, I was informed that Hashirama was elected as Hokage, the village leader.