Chapter 11

Twelve years later...

I rested in my apartment chair against the window, writing in a fresh journal.

In the past twelve years, when I was traveling the world once again, most of the clans I once knew, just as I predicted, allied with each other, and made villages in each of the Five Great Shinobi Countries. When I visited those villages, I made and confirmed documents related to my relationship with the clans and villages, making sure that I would still have a good relationship with them even though I'm friends with their enemies. To add on, I showed each of the villages' heads the documents I made with another to confirm that my position as a neutral party, so that in all this my relationship would remain the same and would be equal with all of them.

Also, during that time, I was summoned by the Federal Lords of each of the Five Great Shinobi Countries because from what they told me, my name had come up whenever they talked to the clans or villages representatives. So I formed a relationship with each of the lords and I made a document with them, to secure my promise of what kind of situations and issues I will and won't involve myself in, and how I will involve myself if I do.

I think I was in my early thirties, but I met an immortal bounty hunter by the name of Kakuzu. You would think from his appearance he would try and kill me or something but, he didn't, since he told me that I wasn't in the Bingo Book, there was no point. But we had a quick spar, me being the winner and he told me that sooner or later I would be in the book and he would hunt me down. I only laughed at his words, but we part ways on good terms and only later did I learn that he was assigned to an assassination, to kill Hashirama, but fortunately he failed.

When I arrived in Konohagakure a year ago, I decided it would be best if I settled down in a village for at least a year, I learned that Hashirama had died in the First Shinobi War. But the good news was that I was able to Mito and I learned that she had become Kurama's Jinchuriki... when she's sleeping, I visit Kurama and we talk for a bit, but I don't do it as often as I want to because I from what I heard, Madara deflected the village and he used Kurama to attack the village... I kind of regret never saying goodbye to him.

However despite everything, I still hang out/train with the Uchiha Clan, and they welcome me like I'm a member of their clan. I help take care of their children when they're busy and teach them a bit Chakra Control. Speaking of children, I met my grandniece! Though Tsunade... unfortunately received her grandfather's gambling habits. If I see him again, I will kick his ass! But anyways, I always hang out with her when I'm not already occupied with something already.

To add on I met Tobirama's team; Homura Mitokado, Hiruzen Sarutobi and Koharu Utatane. The 2nd Hokage, Tobirama, introduced me to them and he told them of our relationship. He told them to respect me for some reason, especially ever since I told him more of my adventures since I left. Still, I became close with Hiruzen like I became an aunt to him which was pleasant.

In addition, my overall level has risen a whole lot! Which is cool, even though I kind of maxed out on things to learn, but my stats for defense and intelligence has grown. Maybe I should improve on attack and agility even more...?