Chapter 13

Author's note: Apologizes for yesterday, I was working on this chapter yesterday and accidentally submitted it when it was not finished so I want to apologize for any confusion I may of caused you. Also thank you for commenting and letting me know there were grammar mistakes. I have fixed the mistake and hopefully will not repeat it. If I do, please let me know and if you want me to fix a grammar mistake or mistakes please message/comment about it if you want it corrected. Like I said I'm not the best so this is a learning process for me. Now ladies and gentlemen, the reveal of chapter 13.

Twenty-one years later...

I'm seventy years old, yay~. You can tell by my sarcastic tone that it feels weird to be this old but not be dead yet and not to have age at all. But despite that, the wars are over, and I can breathe a lot easier now, knowing that... but I lost my grandnephew, Orochimaru deflected the village and Hiruzen's team no longer reside in the village. Although despite all the bad things that had happened while I was gone, I met new people like Chiyo's grandson; Sasori, Jiraiya's students from the Hidden Rain Village; Nagato, Konan and Yahiko, the last known member of the Hoshigaki Clan; Kisame, and Jiraiya's student; Minato.

When I went to the Village Hidden in the Sand, I met up with my friend Chiyo and she introduced me to her grandson Sasori. While I was there, I was informed that the young red head was learning puppetry and that he had an innate aptitude for it. So I gave him a puppet that I used when I was first learning the skill, the puppet was hand carved myself and we had a good time. A very quiet relationship between us, and he had even asked me about medicine and poisons. Though, I did help him decipher different plants and their purposes I never taught him how to make poisons, just medicines for symptoms.

How I met with Jiraiya's students is by, when I had caught Jiraiya peeping at a hot spring when I was visiting a hot spring town, and we chatted for a bit (after I beat the life out of him), catching up on things I missed back at the village. He's the one who informed me of Orochimaru's deflection and their naming from Hanzo as the Legendary Sannin. Then he mentioned orphans he trained in the Hidden Rain Village and I asked him about them. Their personalities, physical looked, etc.... Thanks to him, I had a reason for going to the Hidden Rain Village and there I met them. At first, they attacked me, thinking I was an enemy, but over time I convinced them I wasn't. From there we formed bonds and we truly connected with each other. But when it was my time to go, they tried to stop me, and I could only look at them with heartbreak. I told them I didn't want to leave but I had to because of my selfish wishes of wanting to continue traveling the world. They let me go and told me to visit them.

How I met Kisame was when I went to the Village Hidden in the Mist. He was being picked on by the villagers and I guess I saved him? But after I met him, I showed him the charm that was given to me by his predecessors and we connected. I brought him to the place given to me by the village and told him of my adventures. When I told him my story, I could tell he enjoyed it and then he asked me to teach him the basic of swordsmanship. I had to think about it for a few hours, but I accepted. I taught him for the year I was there and when I left, I gave him a simple but sturdy sword to have to use to remember me and to use.

Finally, Minato Namikaze the Yellow Flash. How I met him was by Jiraiya directly introducing me to him and his girlfriend Kushina Uzumaki, Kurama's second jinchuriki... Mito died but then again, I was able to say a proper goodbye since I rushed to the village when I received a letter from her that she was in her last few days. But anyways, Jiraiya had introduced me to Minato as his grandaunt and we clicked. Having a simply wonderful relationship between us. When he became the Hokage, I made sure to show him the contract and document that I made with Hashirama, as it was important for him to have knowledge on. Also, he introduced me to his students; Kakashi Hatake, Rin Nohara and Obito Uchiha.