Chapter 19

A/N I've survived!!! I've made it... hopefully. But just wanted to provide you guys a new chapter and wanted to let you know that I'm still kind of loosing interest in this story😖 because I'm considering just focusing on my new story that I will soon publish. Let me know in the comments. Please enjoy 😊
A few hours later...

While I once again began my travels I met up with Jiraiya and Naruto in the forest while we were walking. Naruto was ahead of us when we walked...

"Jiraiya, I can trust that you'll protect Naruto, right?" I asked.

"Yes? Do you not trust me?" Jiraiya raised a brow.

"Of course I trust you, after all I knew you since you were young and from my knowledge, I would trust you with my life." I huffed, then I paused before adding. "I learned recently that the Akatsuki is after Naruto..."

"I knew that as well, that's why-."

"And me." I finished. I looked at Jiraiya and he was deep in thought. "I'm not completely sure why they're after me, but I plan on staying away from the villages for a while, to assure that that organization won't target them when I'm there."

"So you're going to restart your journey?"

"No, my journey never ended. It's wherever I am and whatever I'm doing." I smiled. "I won't be with Naruto or Sasuke after I leave... I hope they can choose the right things for themselves." I sighed. "Please don't tell Naruto until you're forced to..."

"Of course, or I'll try." Jiraiya patted my head.

"Thanks." I teleported to the tree above and started to tree jump a different direction from them.