I'm walkin here

Y/N's POV
It was Sunday and I was bored out of my mind. Only one more day until I have to start school. While sitting at my desk I heard a knock at the door. I headed down stairs because apparently no one else heard it. I opened the door to see Adam and Ari waiting. "Hi Y/N are you busy?" Ari asked. I told her no. she quickly said "great" then dragged me out the door by my arm.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Don't you already know not to ask questions" Adam said smiling.

"Come on get in" Ari said opening the car door.

I didn't question it after that and got in the back. "I hope you aren't trying to kill me" I said laughing nervously while Adam started driving .

"Now why would we do that" Ari said laughing.

"I don't know just saying" I said laughing.

"Since you can't wait to know... we are going out to eat, but I'm not telling you where" Ari said.

"Okay that makes me feel better" I said smiling.

After a few minutes of driving we finally made it to a shopping center. Adam parked on the side of the building meaning we had to walk in-front of a few buildings. While we were walking I saw a hockey puck fly right  in front  of  my face.

"What the duck!!!" I said in a scared voice

"Hey I'm walkin here" Adam said in a Jersey  accent, which made us all laugh.

"Sorry.... could you pass that back" said a tall black haired boy who was shooting pucks in the alley.

"Really ..Fulton"said Adam

"You  dumbass you could have hit her" said Ari

Fulton started walking towards us and introduced himself to me. "Hi I'm Fulton Reed" he said with his hand out. I shook his hand and said "Hi I'm Y/N Henderson.... I'm new here". He said "well I can see that ... but it was nice meeting you.... I have to go but I'll see you guys later".

"Bye Fulton" said Adam and Ari.

"Well that was weird" I said confused.

"Yeah he's kinda a big goon" said Adam laughing.

We all laughed then headed inside the restaurant to eat. We ate and talked for like an hour or two.  After we were done we paid the bill then decided to go for a cruise. Ari and Adam showed me around the town for hours until the sun went down. After we were done cruising Adam dropped me off at home then went to go drop off Ari. I said bye to both of them before I had got out of the car. Well tomorrow is the big day.......