𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

You and Erik walked into the plane, Erik was about to grab the newspaper until Logan stopped him

"Imagine if they were metal." Erik commented as he seat down and I sat next to him.

"Where did they dig you up?" Erik asked Logan.

"You're gonna find this hard to believe, but, uh... you sent me. You and Charles. From the future." Logan told Erik and we looked at him confused.

The plane flew in the air after Hank and Charles were done talking to Peter. You were to nervous to ask Peter anything about his aunt, and he wasn't probably your son either.

Erik arms was around the couch and you layed your jeans against his shoulder as you relax. Before the two of you were caught by the Government you two grew beyond close.

The silence felt really uncomfortable as Charles just stared at Erik.

"How did you lose them?" Erik broke the silence as he asked Charles.

"The treatment for my spine affects my DNA." Charles explained to Erik.

"You sacrificed your powers so you could walk?" You questioned.

"I sacrificed my powers so that I could sleep. What do you know about it?" Charles asked.

"I've lost my fair share." Erik told him.

"Ah. Dry your eyes, Erik. It doesn't justify what you've done." Charles said to Erik.

"You have no idea what I've done." Erik replied to Charles.

"I know that you took the things that mean the most to me." Charles told Erik.

"Well, maybe you should have fought harder for them." Erik told him.

"If you want to fight, Erik, I will give you a fight!" Charles yelled.

"Sit down." Logan told Erik as he stood up.

"Erik." You said.

"Let him come." Erik told us.

"You abandoned me!" Charles got up towards Erik and yelled.

"You took her away and you abandoned me!" Charles continued to yell.

"Angel, Azazel, Emma, Banshee." Erik said as the you heard noises coming from the plane as Erik name the mutants who died alongside us.

"Mutant brothers and sisters all dead." Erik said as the plane began to tipped.

"Countless others experimented on, butchered." Erik yelled at Charles as the plane continued to tip.

"Erik!" You yelled as you grabbed on to the couch.

"Where were you, Charles? We were supposed to protect them! Where were you when your own people needed you?! Hiding! You and Hank! Pretending to be something you're not!" Erik continued to yell as Charles.

"Erik!" You yelled again.

"You abandoned us all!" Erik told Charles as the plane stop tipping.

Charles walked to the front of the plane with Hank.

"So, you were always an asshole." Logan told Erik.

"I take it we're best buddies in the future." Erik turned towards Logan.

"I spent a lot of years trying to bring you and Y/n down, bub." Logan explained.

"How does that work out for you?" Erik questioned.

"You're like me. You're a survivor. You want to pick all that shit up?" Logan asked.

"Don't worry I'll do it." You stood up and used your magic to put everything back.