Chapter 42

Back to this hell hole.

We were only a few minutes away so we made it back pretty quick but we sat in the driveway for a few minutes before actually going in.

We walked in my dad looked at us then back at the tv. I took technos hand and we went to my room.

I was about to shut my door when my dad yelled from down the hall "keep the door open" I did as he said but flopped on the bed and said.

"This is actual hell. I'm a grown ass adult and I can't close my fucking door." Techno nodded and said "I'm sorry y/n I didn't know it was this bad"

I didn't reply I just pushed my head into my pillow. Techno sat beside me and rubbed my back.

We sat like this for a couple minutes before I scooted over to give him room to lay down with me. He laid down continuing to rub my back.

"Im sorry about your family but if it helps I told my family about you they want to meet." He said calmly.

Although we've only been dating about a week I was more than happy to meet his family. I perked up and smiled at him.

"You told them about me?" I asked he nodded "of course I told all my sisters they are so excited to meet you." I hugged him.

We stayed cuddling for a couple minutes before my mom barged in and said "dinner will be ready in 20 minutes"

I just nodded in technos chest.

Techno was brushing his fingers through my hair and said "can I braid your hair?" I just nodded.

I was on the verge of tears but somehow techno is making me forget about that. "I would love that" I said while sitting in front of him.

He started braiding my hair. All I could do was smile. He did two braids. Once he was finished he put his phone camera in front of me to see.

I looked at them for a second before saying "this are amazing thank you techno" he hugged me and nodded.

After that we walked out to my dining room. Techno sat next to me with my mom and dad across from us.

We ate in silence for a couple seconds before my dad decided to speak. "Don't have sex in our house understood." I was going to answer but techno did instead.

"Of course sir." My dad nodded. I was ready to storm out again but I held in my anger. My mom started talking.

"So has y/n met your family yet?" She asked techno he shook his head and said "no but they really want to meet her I talk about her a lot" he said with a smile.

"You talk about her?" My dad asked. "Yes sir I do" he said proud. "What are you obsessed with her" my dad said.

"No I just- my family were excited to know more" techno said I decided to step in. "Dad stop it's sweet"

He ignored me and said "I never liked any of your ex's and I was right. I'm right about this one too" techno clenched his fists.

I spoke first "dad you never met anyone I've dating and this is the exact reason." I said defensively.

"Why's he different then? Why are you introducing us?" My dad asked while side eyeing techno.

"Because I love him. He's going to stay I don't care if you like him or not I love him and that's all the at matters." I said

"Your just lonely it's not serious" my dad said. That was the last straw. I grabbed technos hand and said "we're going to bed"

Techno stood up and followed me without a word. We only had a few bites of dinner. I was starving but there was no way I was going back out there.

I walked in my room flopped on my bed and couldn't hold back my tears. They just started falling.

Techno closed the door and came over. "No don't cry please" he said while sitting next to me.

"Why can't they just support what I want once" I said between cry's. "It's okay it's okay next thanksgiving we'll go to my family's house"

That warmed my heart.

I turned over and hugged him "thank you techno, I love you" "I love you too" he replied. We laid there cuddling for a couple minutes.

My stomach was rumbling so I said "you wanna go pick up some dinner?" Techno nodded and stood up.

I held his hand as we walked out to the living room where my parents were. We put on our shoes and my dad said "where are you going?"

"We're going to find something for dinner" I said while opening the front door. "Uh no your not we made dinner get back here" my dad said

"I'm an adult it's not a question" is all I said before leaving the house and getting in technos car. He started driving and said.

"Use my phone and find somewhere to eat" I pulled out his phone and typed in his password seeing a text from someone.

"You got a text from Jessy" I said "can you answer it for me it's my sister" he asked. I nodded and read the text to him.

"Happy thanksgiving have fun with y/n I want to meet her as soon as possible" I smiled as I read that.

"Say 'happy thanksgiving and okay' then tell me where I'm going" he said. I did as I was told. The only place that was open was McDonald's.

I wasn't complaining I love junk food. We pulled in the drive through and both ordered. We parked and ate just listening to music when techno got a call from jessy.

He answered and put it on speaker.

*call convo*

"Hello" techno said

"Hey techie it's Sam jessy said I could call you because I can't spell" a little girl spoke.

"Hi Sammy I miss you what have you been up to" techno said still eating.

"I drew you a picture of you and y/n I didn't know what she looked like so I drew what I think she looks like" she said

"Aww thank you I'm with y/n right now do you want to say hi?" He asked her.

"Hiiiii y/n techie talks about you a lot" she said

I laughed and said "oh does he? What does he say?"

She giggled "he talked about how pretty you are, he told me you look like a princess" she paused I smiled at techno. His cheeks were red.

"He also told me your really nice and funny" I giggled and said.

"Aww well that sweet, I'll have to get techno to introduce us I really want to meet you"

"Okay well my mommy said it's bed time so I have to go goodbye y/n I can't wait to meet you" she said then hung up.

I looked at techno and said "you think I look like a princess?" He was burning hot and said "of course. She loves princesses so it works out perfectly" I laughed and we continued eating.

Once we finished eating techno said "you ready to go back?" I nodded slowly. We made it back to my parents house managed to sneak in without them noticing.

We got to our room changed and fell asleep fairly quick.

I'm already in love with his family.

1263 words