Chapter 19

"Yea, I am going to his wedding, why wouldn't I?" Paris asked over the phone as she put on the Versace dress she had just bought earlier in the day.

"Maybe cause he's your ex boyfriend—who you cheated on during high school. I don't know it's just a bit weird that he invited you and that you accepted to go." Chelsea said.

"I don't find it that weird—at least not anymore. Jackson and I were friends before we got together, that and the fact that we dated for a long time may be the reason." Paris went to look at herself in the mirror and she was not surprised to see how amazing the dressed looked on her.

Things always looked good on her.

"If you say so."

"Are you going?" She asked while checking the backside of the dress on the mirror.

"I wasn't invited, which is no surprise because I haven't heard from the guy since high school. But you'll have Skylar there with you."

"Skylar?"

"Yes, Summer got invited so that means Skylar is going."

"Lovely."

Paris rolled her eyes at the mention of her best friend's fiancee—no one annoyed her more than the girl who loved to play victim— well perhaps Megan Lawton did. People say she's is selfish and they are not wrong, but that's because Paris never hid the fact that she was. However Summer Mason is worse than even her—difference being that she just puts up an act of goody two shoes and everyone eats it up.

In their group of 'friends' there was always sympathy towards Summer after her fuck up—whereas she got crucified as the selfish heartless bitch for even less.

Not that Paris needed their sympathy or wanted it, it was just annoying. She only cares what one person thinks of her and that is Alessia Knox... to who Paris has been doing wrong for two days now.

She told the Scottish girl that she would be back that same day so they could talk about the kiss, but instead she stayed the night at Chelsea's and has yet to talk to Alessia today. Paris felt awful for that—she didn't understand why she cowered with that.

"Yes, I heard of your scene at the coffee shop not long ago."

"I'm guessing Skylar told you," she opened the closet and began to looking for the heels she would wear for today's wedding.

"She did, which you failed to tell me about—by the way."

"Wasn't an important thing to tell. So what next? Are you going to tell me I was in the wrong for that?"

Chelsea sighed, "Not really, Summer and Tyler deserved that. That's not a way to treat your friend... not that you have much room to talk."

"You aren't completely over it... noted," she mumbled as she finally picked a pair of heels. A knock was heard on her door before she could say anything else. "Chels I'll talk to you later, I have to take care of something."

"Sure, bye."

Paris put the phone down and looked at the door, "Come in."

"Aye." Alessia said softly as she entered the room—her mouth falling agape at the sight of the frenchwoman in the long blue dress.

"Hey." Paris responded in the same voice level. There was this kind of weird tension between the two women, it was not a bad one—but one that was screaming for the two of them to address the elephant in the room.

"Why- why is there a dress on my bed?" The Scottish girl frowned in confusion.

Yes, apparently Alessia had decided to go to the guest bedroom.